News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

question

Started by jephrey, June 20, 2006, 04:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jephrey

Does anyone read this page?

http://wiki.week4paug.net/index.php/June_13%2C_2000

So.  Note for the Meat "reprise" after Maze?  Or should it be listed as a track?

If as a track, I vote for plain Meat, because as we have with "Jam" we don't want a seperate song page for every jam.  With a song page called Jam, we can put the stuff like Fukuoka Jam in the notes of that version.  So for this, we don't want a song page for Meat Reprise, so it should be Meat, or it should be listed in the notes as I have it.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

I also just finished entering the Japan setlist details.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

disco

Are we using "The" for songs,
The Horse, The Lizards, The Landlady, The Mango Song, The Old Home Place, The Oh Kee Pah Ceremony, The Sloth, The Squirming Coil, The Wedge, The Inlaw Josie Wales, The Curtain (With)

I can't think of any more than that, I'm sure there are a few, I figured The Man Who Stepped Into Yesterday was a given.
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

jedifunk

yes, this is about exactness
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

disco

ok, I'll add them, are there any other songs with a "the" that I'm forgetting?

www.week4paug.net

Marmar

For reference, check here and look under "T": http://www.ihoz.com/every.html

The Moma Dance (although on the album I can't remember if it has the THE)
The Famous Mockingbird

I'm sure there's a few more......
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

disco

I always thought it was "Fly Famous Mockingbird"?
can't remember for moma either

www.week4paug.net

jephrey

The place we should look first is Phish.com.  We want to stick tightly to what they call the songs first and foremost.  After that, consulting the wikiers is the way to go.

Jephrey