News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

How do I upload a pic?

Started by Marmar, August 20, 2006, 08:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

I've got a few pics that can be useful for the Trey and Mike pages....and the meatstick page......

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

tet

as you can see, i've already uploaded the Meatstick dance pic...

from any page, look on the sidebar on the left, look near the bottom.  there is an "upload file" link, click it ;)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Marmar

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

tet

lol yes, u must have an account by now ;)
-Phish

Marmar

actually...I don't think I do.....

tet

dude, it makes things sooooo much easier to track changes and whatnot.  please just sign up for one.  i promise i won't sell it to AOL.
-Phish