News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/31

Started by sophist, October 31, 2006, 12:27:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

happy halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 years since 10/31/96

those that don't have this show, PM me now or I will haunt you for the rest of your life.  i mean it, don't fuck around. 

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

nab

Happy Halloween :evil: :samurai:

Quote from: phan003 on October 31, 2006, 12:27:57 AM
happy halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10 years since 10/31/96

those that don't have this show, PM me now or I will haunt you for the rest of your life.  i mean it, don't fuck around. 

Come to think of it, I don't have a good aud copy of this show, any suggestions?

sophist

I'll take care of that, you'll have a good copy by tomorrow  :-)
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

nab

Guyute

Yeah, Happy Halloween.  Hopefully everyone will get lots of treats.

'96, was that the Talking Heads show?  Never did get that one.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

sophist

sorry I haven't upped the show yet.  I got called into work early, and I'm beat.  I'll up it tomorrow and another treat for being late. 

tet

Quote from: Guyute on October 31, 2006, 06:18:27 AM
Yeah, Happy Halloween.  Hopefully everyone will get lots of treats.

'96, was that the Talking Heads show?  Never did get that one.

yup, that's what i've been listening to all night.  love this show!!!
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

nab

Quote from: phan003 on October 31, 2006, 11:10:47 PM
sorry I haven't upped the show yet.  I got called into work early, and I'm beat.  I'll up it tomorrow and another treat for being late. 

No worries, I've been preoccupied with Colorado 88 all day anyway.  I am looking forward to hearing a good aud of that show though.  Also one of my favorites.

Guyute

All good, I blame your boss.   :-D

Thanks
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

sophist

I haven't forgotten fellas.  I've just been swamped with work and school.  Add to the fact I can't get a steady internet connection  :| .  I'll have it up once I solve it. 

....i know too many excuses  :|