News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

bt.etree question

Started by kkaye, December 14, 2004, 11:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kkaye

First just want to say thanks for all the great seeds and hosting this forum.
I do have a question though. Is there something wrong with bt.etree the last few days?
I have not been able to login, or even load the main page except once or twice.
One time I saw an error message saying "switching the db" and that was it.

Today I can see the main page and your most recent torrents (12/13 & 12/14)
but I receive this error when I try to login and upload a BT:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class db in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/pear/DB.php on line 0

So my question is has anyone received that message and/ or had the problems I described?

Thanks for the seeds, just curious why I cannot get in AT ALL.

edit to add:
http://week4paug.net/viewtopic.php?t=193

I see I am not the only one having problems, guess just have to wait it out.

mgoldey

From ibiblio this morning:

QuoteOne of the core file servers crashed this morning.  All web and ftp
services will be offline until this system has been restored.

Patience, grasshopper . . . .

dplotkin

kkaye

Quote from: dplotkinIt's back up now.

No it's not, I just got this error message at 8:15 pm EST today:
DB Error: no database selected

Ive applied patience since Friday, how long til the bugs are gone?
Even db.etree is loading, wow!

dplotkin

Quote from: kkaye
Quote from: dplotkinIt's back up now.

No it's not, I just got this error message at 8:15 pm EST today:
DB Error: no database selected

Ive applied patience since Friday, how long til the bugs are gone?
Even db.etree is loading, wow!

Well it was for a few hours, it's down again for me too.

kkaye

Another question, now that bt.etree seems to be working again, the page that lists "my torrents" is having problems. In total, I have seeded 45 different shows. About 3 pages worth of torrents. Now I only have one page, the others seem to be "gone" ?

I tried searching for a few, such as Primus 11-14-2003, and there is no record of it?
Who could I contact to find out what happened? Also anyone that has alot of seeds, did this happen to you?

The total still says 45 torrents, but I cannot access more than page one, about 20?
Strange?

mgoldey

You're probably better off asking this question at http://forums.etree.org, where the bt.etree folks will see it.

The likely reason is that the full database isn't online, but they may have made a decision to prune old seeds, too.  Gotta ask them.

guyforget

Quote from: kkayeAnother question, now that bt.etree seems to be working again, the page that lists "my torrents" is having problems. In total, I have seeded 45 different shows. About 3 pages worth of torrents. Now I only have one page, the others seem to be "gone" ?

I tried searching for a few, such as Primus 11-14-2003, and there is no record of it?
Who could I contact to find out what happened? Also anyone that has alot of seeds, did this happen to you?

The total still says 45 torrents, but I cannot access more than page one, about 20?
Strange?

I noticed this today as well, I cant see but the first page of torrents that I posted, and the bottom of the page contains mysql errors.  

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 74

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 74

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 75

Warning: mysql_query(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 77

Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /usr/local/wwwcache/etree/projects/bt.etree.org/html/include/bittorrent.php on line 77

If you happen to post over at forums.etree you could copy that or link this thread for them.
-AD_

kkaye

Thanks for the tips guys, I did send an email from the contact us link on bt.etree home page,
Ill try the forums as suggested too. I did find the show I was looking for today,
primus2003-11-14, so maybe its slowly coming back, although I still only have 1 page of torrents. Thanks!

ucusty

Yea these guys around here are great! Thanks for all the help!
:D