News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

#1 song request at hampton?

Started by VA $l!m, February 08, 2009, 09:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauxpaxfauxreal

I'll see you're stash and raise you a catapult, a strange design and a meat!

Stash-->Lengthwise-->Stash-->Catapult-->Stash-->Meat-->Stash-->Strange Design

tet

this is NOT a setlist thread...  ;)

i'm gonna have to pull for 2001, the building will fucking lift off from that sort of energy... 

CK5!  CK5!   :mrgreen:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

fauxpaxfauxreal

That was all one song, because of the -->'s!

tet

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on February 10, 2009, 05:29:04 PM
That was all one song, because of the -->'s!

you're not getting away with a full-set opening song here.  i call shenanigans.
-Phish

lifeboy13

Quote from: tet on February 10, 2009, 05:26:44 PM

i'm gonna have to pull for 2001, the building will fucking lift off from that sort of energy... 

Yeah, I've actually been imagining them doing that (2001) for the 3/6 opener.  Would be too sick to handle.  People would just start flailing about on the ground in ecstasy, I mean on ecstasy. lolol.  My two picks (Gumbo, Lifeboy) are because those are songs I love, but have a low chance of being played. 
Good Day, Every Day!

tet

-Phish

sophist

The Curtain (with)

I have yet to see it live and if played it will evoke emotions from me that can't be expressed in words. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

blatboom

Quote from: Sophist on February 10, 2009, 09:16:13 PM
The Curtain (with)

I have yet to see it live and if played it will evoke emotions from me that can't be expressed in words. 

not to get your hopes up...
but count on it being played one of those nights.

Phunkaddict

Quote from: Sophist on February 10, 2009, 09:16:13 PM
The Curtain (with)

Hard to imagine they won't play it. I only missed the Vegas one of the five from this era... every time it has been very emotional for me.
And The Light Is Growing Brighter Now

Wolfmansbrother

Quote from: dsotmrw on February 10, 2009, 10:45:17 PM
Seeing as I've never been to a :phish: show, I can't really make any complaints for whatever they choose on their first night. I love enough of their music to know I'll be satisfied no matter what. But I'm secretly hoping they'll play The Curtain With and YEM more than anything...

Im in the same boat however Reba would be sublime

lifeboy13

Quote from: Wolfmansbrother on February 11, 2009, 12:01:36 AM
Quote from: dsotmrw on February 10, 2009, 10:45:17 PM
Seeing as I've never been to a :phish: show, I can't really make any complaints for whatever they choose on their first night. I love enough of their music to know I'll be satisfied no matter what. But I'm secretly hoping they'll play The Curtain With and YEM more than anything...

Im in the same boat however Reba would be sublime
With the Whistle ending !!
Good Day, Every Day!

Mr Minor

qft

blastoplast

Quote from: Mr Minor on February 11, 2009, 08:18:06 AM

qft

I'm not a huge 2001 fan, especially if it's of the 20 minute variety, but I'll take anything that gets the crowd energized.  Feeling the collective rush of excitement and energy from the fans at a Phish show, during any song, is one of the greatest concert happenings ever.
If you listen too closely to the sound, you might miss the music.  -Jim Henson

antelope19

Quote from: blastoplast on February 11, 2009, 09:46:56 AM
Quote from: Mr Minor on February 11, 2009, 08:18:06 AM

qft

I'm not a huge 2001 fan, especially if it's of the 20 minute variety, but I'll take anything that gets the crowd energized.  Feeling the collective rush of excitement and energy from the fans at a Phish show, during any song, is one of the greatest concert happenings ever.

Bite your toungue!  2001 is a favorite of mine!   :-D
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

VA $l!m

after much ti realized today this is a no-brainer for me.
its Ghost 100%.
i think my last Ghost was Lemonwheel.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-