News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Best Moma Dance Ever?

Started by Caravan2001, December 05, 2008, 05:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

I had something called Caravan's Cuts?!?!  I obv blocked that out for good reason lol.

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on May 24, 2018, 09:39:08 PM
I had something called Caravan's Cuts?!?!  I obv blocked that out for good reason lol.

Unfortunately they were about as fresh as the salad bar at the Sizzler. A class action lawsuit is still pending from the e coli outbreak your "cuts" incurred. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

Quote from: Hicks on May 25, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

Unfortunately they were about as fresh as the salad bar at the Sizzler. A class action lawsuit is still pending from the e coli outbreak your "cuts" incurred.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on May 25, 2018, 10:32:58 AM

:laugh: There was a reason it was short lived.....

Superfreakie

That TyP3 II Moma from SPAC two years ago. The only redeeming moment of the run. Everything else was recycled  :sbw:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Caravan2001

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 28, 2018, 11:18:04 AM
That TyP3 II Moma from SPAC two years ago. The only redeeming moment of the run. Everything else was recycled  :sbw:

Forgot about that one.  Def the highlight from that stand.

gainesvillegreen

I do love the BD version, definitely my favorite from the 2009+ era.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Caravan2001

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on June 01, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

so good

ph92

Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 01, 2018, 02:13:24 PM
Quote from: gainesvillegreen on June 01, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

so good
longest Moma I believe, too. Was just relistening to the BD today at work
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

tet

11/14/98 as an entire show hold a special place in my heart, as i took some absolutely FANTASTIC mushrooms for that show, but in my 1000x listening, i've also always thought this Moma was straight fire. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

necro moma?

inspiration... gotta go listen to some now. 1st that came to mind was Dcreek 98... i think. :?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

gainesvillegreen

Quote from: tet on June 01, 2018, 03:08:06 PM
11/14/98 as an entire show hold a special place in my heart, as i took some absolutely FANTASTIC mushrooms for that show, but in my 1000x listening, i've also always thought this Moma was straight fire.

I think this is a really good version of Moma too (I love this entire show, should be a LP release, with the Ghost from 11/11/98 as filler), but I think it is really good because it has that long full-length Tweezer intro to it  :wink:

Not really sure it is that stellar without it.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Marmar

Quote from: Superfreakie on May 28, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

Poppycock....

So....
Nite 1 Set 2 Sand > Carini > Chalk Dust
Nite 2 Set 2 Fuego, Light

Was recycled?

I mean, I get it.....those songs get played a LOT at SPAC.....but jeeezus, those were damn good nuggets from the other 2 nights.....

and yes.....that MOMA is the bees knees.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.