News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Quote from: Marmar on August 16, 2018, 10:22:53 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 16, 2018, 09:36:06 PM
We're at a Campgrond near Tioga. Partying with some folks and staving off misery.

Tioga? Thats near my neck of the woods....
Just west of Mansfield.

mattstick

WhatstheUse?

I would kill to hear Soul Planet right now.

... and that's officially the first time that sentence has been uttered.
Bring in the dude!

mopper_smurf

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 17, 2018, 10:25:18 AM
I would kill to hear Soul Planet right now.

... and that's officially the first time that sentence has been uttered.

On it. Here:

Also sending vibes to all of you who made the trip to the site and ended up with exactly nothing for their trouble.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

sunrisevt

So, I'm sitting in my camp chair next to my car, fully packed except for me, the chair, and my bowl I'm about to smoke before driving out of here.

Very mixed emotions. Not an anticlimax, because we didn't get nearly that close. Frustrated anticipation for sure—I barely saw paug people, and none of the my other Phish friends. That's the worst part of this.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on August 16, 2018, 10:41:15 PM
Almost back to rv rental place.  Got to visit Scranton at least. Going to be a big 14 hour loop from  NYC and on plane back to pdx tomorrow night. If anyone wants to hang in Brooklyn tomorrow hit me up.  :snakehead:

Welp, you should at least hit Ween on Saturday night. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: sunrisevt on August 17, 2018, 11:03:51 AM
So, I'm sitting in my camp chair next to my car, fully packed except for me, the chair, and my bowl I'm about to smoke before driving out of here.

Very mixed emotions. Not an anticlimax, because we didn't get nearly that close. Frustrated anticipation for sure—I barely saw paug people, and none of the my other Phish friends. That's the worst part of this.

Sad we missed you!
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

birdman

Quote from: sunrisevt on August 17, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

it was real. It was fun. But it wasn't real fun
Paug FTMFW!

mbw

Patiently waiting for the "Fastball: Live from The Barn" webcast announcement.

tet

Quote from: mbw on August 17, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

how about "Screwball: That's What We All Got!"?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

birdman

Quote from: tet on August 17, 2018, 03:10:43 PM
Quote from: mbw on August 17, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

how about "Screwball: That's What We All Got!"?
blueballs
Paug FTMFW!

gah

It feels like someone cancelled Christmas.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

anthrax

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.