News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vibes & More for our friend, WhyWeigh

Started by gah, August 11, 2010, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrum

Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on August 11, 2010, 10:31:32 PM
How about a card from the 'paug?

thats a great idea.
or even a "get well whyweigh thread"?
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

we could send the card to the hospital, attn shawn... i think i have his last name somewhere....

flow's around, i talk to him pretty regularly :)
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

ytowndan

Man, this is terrible.   :-(

I'm down to help out as much as I can. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

sophist

Okay, so this is my thinking here, those of us that wish to donate something, I was thinking a paypal acct could be set up, and we give Shawn all the information he needs for it (username, password, etc) and then he could direct the funds to where he needs to use them. 

Thoughts on this? 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

khalpin

I'm game.  As a side note, I have his paypal address if we want to just use that.

sophist

Quote from: khalpin on August 12, 2010, 08:17:13 AM
I'm game.  As a side note, I have his paypal address if we want to just use that.
That sounds like a better idea. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

Quote from: sophist on August 12, 2010, 08:25:55 AM

I think it's a good idea. anyone who has been in touch could you attempt to contact him and se eif he has any immediate needs, and maybe which hospital he's in?

btw, I split and moved this thread to a more appropriate location. i'll update Post #1 with pertinent information.

Undermind

Quote from: sophist on August 12, 2010, 08:25:55 AM
I would be happy to help out as well.  This sounds good to me.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

sophist

just texted him about his location.  will report back once he replies. 

PIE-GUY

I certainly have his paypal info as needed.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

tet

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 12, 2010, 12:54:37 AM
we could send the card to the hospital, attn shawn... i think i have his last name somewhere....

flow's around, i talk to him pretty regularly :)

i know his full name but don't like posting stuff like that in public...  just texted him also, but anyone who gets the hospital name/location should please post that ASAP so we can get stuff to him.

SER vibes coming your way, buddy...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

phuzzyfish12

I'll pick up a get well card today before I fly out to Indy and will hand it around to the DC crew tomorrow. Maybe we can have the card go DC>Apline>JB and we can send it out after the JB shows.

mistercharlie

Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on August 12, 2010, 10:06:21 AM
I'll pick up a get well card today before I fly out to Indy and will hand it around to the DC crew tomorrow. Maybe we can have the card go DC>Apline>JB and we can send it out after the JB shows.

That's actually a really cool idea.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

antelope19

Based on the text I got last night, he did alot more than break his neck.

:|

Hang in there, Shawn.  We're ALL pulling for you. 

Do people over at Phishposters know about this yet?  I know he frequented there as well.........
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mistercharlie

Quote from: antelope19 on August 12, 2010, 10:08:12 AM
Do people over at Phishposters know about this yet?  I know he frequented there as well.........

They do now, I just posted it over there, my first there post actually.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.