News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Good sites with Phish cover art?

Started by drvinestein, September 30, 2007, 02:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drvinestein

You folks know of any sites that have lots of cover art for Phish shows?

I wanna sync the covers with the shows on my iPod.

Thanks!

-Don-

SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy

anyone?
edit: I am looking more for artwork from the livephish series etc not for phan created art from shows

rowjimmy

LivePhish artwork is available for download from livephish.com when you purchase the shows.

westcider

you don't have to buy anything from livephish to download the art, if it exists (some of the CD releases don't have it, like vegas 96).

for other shows, if the show has a poster at phishposterarchive.com, I use that for the cover.

edit: apparently livephish changed without telling me!

SkrunkDaddyDogDiddy

Yea it is really frustrating. Live Phish vol. 1-20 you can get off of the the discography page on phish.com and they look fine. I currently have all the livephish dl series cover art from dry goods but it doesnt look that great. I really noticed the difference when i downloaded the hampton shows, they look really good. Oh well a few of the shows have video, do you think if i got the video it would give me the artwork or is it only from flac/mp3?

jonyem

Quote from: westcider on April 01, 2009, 04:34:00 PM
you don't have to buy anything from livephish to download the art, if it exists (some of the CD releases don't have it, like vegas 96).

for other shows, if the show has a poster at phishposterarchive.com, I use that for the cover.

On a lot of them, it looks like the links to the PDFs were moved to the bottom of each page, but still no Vol. 1-20 or the retail albums.

nab

It's kinda frustrating for some of the LP.com only releases, but a simple google image search for the others will yield results. 

How high definition do you need to show up in the iPod window if you don't stare at it all day?

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

westcider

Quote from: jonyem on April 01, 2009, 11:36:52 PM
Quote from: westcider on April 01, 2009, 04:34:00 PM

On a lot of them, it looks like the links to the PDFs were moved to the bottom of each page, but still no Vol. 1-20 or the retail albums.

ahh, nice, I was worried there for a second.  Adobe viewer's snapshot tool combined with MS Paint (for cropping) can easily make nice bmp's from those pdfs, around 500x500.  (the jpg's don't turn out quite as nice)