News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Phone it in Friday" @ work

Started by mattstick, April 23, 2010, 09:23:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

Anyone else doing almost nothing while on the job today?

rowjimmy

mattstick

I think I've found the end of the internet, my google reader is empty, facebook bores me and I've combed this site for things to read.

I might pull out some remastering work...

phuzzyfish12

blatboom

Quote from: mattstick on April 23, 2010, 09:25:39 AM

I think I've found the end of the internet, my google reader is empty, facebook bores me and I've combed this site for things to read.

I might pull out some remastering work...
we still need to finish Project Bunny, I kinda forgot about it... maybe by the one year anniversary of 8 it will get done  :wink:

mattstick

Yeah, I'm not sure where that left off...

The last few hours of audio after the final set were pretty unusable

blatboom

Quote from: mattstick on April 23, 2010, 09:30:36 AM

Yeah, I'm not sure where that left off...

The last few hours of audio after the final set were pretty unusable
I think we got about 15 hours in the can so far

Mr Minor

kellerb

mistercharlie

Damn, this is one of the days that I actually have put in work. I'm on a double shift even.   :|
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

thatfargone

I phone it in all week, today is no different.
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

sunrisevt

Car trouble on the way in--I'm not even making it to work today.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

postjack

our servers are down, we are in IP mode, so I can't do shit anyway!
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 23, 2010, 09:24:35 AM
You know it!
I'm bored to tears here.  No FB, can't get thru the proxies, I've checked every surf report within a 500 km radius and I've scoured the 'Paug.  I think I'll be having a couple beers on my lunch today, may make for an easier afternoon.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

blatboom

I was planning on doing some work today but I have a headache.  fortunately it's slow