News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Spring/Summer Tour 2016

Started by WhatstheUse?, April 11, 2016, 10:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fastfingers12

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 28, 2016, 05:47:35 PM
Quote from: fastfingers12 on April 28, 2016, 01:55:16 PM
Do you guys have any future plans on venturing out to the west coast? I would love to catch a show!

The idea has definitely been talked about.  Probably won't happen for at least another year but I'd say late 2017 or 2018 for sure. Where you living these days?

Nice. I'll be looking forward to it! I moved to Portland at the beginning of this year.
That's a hundred nineteen to you and me

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: fastfingers12 on April 28, 2016, 09:38:44 PM
Do you guys have any future plans on venturing out to the west coast? I would love to catch a show!

The idea has definitely been talked about.  Probably won't happen for at least another year but I'd say late 2017 or 2018 for sure. Where you living these days?

Nice. I'll be looking forward to it! I moved to Portland at the beginning of this year.

Nice dude. Probably my favorite city in America. What area you living in? I lived in SE for a semester 5-6 years ago. Loved every second of it.

Portland is top west coast priority to play for me. I find myself frequently day-dreaming about the awesomeness that will be Bellingham > Seattle > Olympia > Portland > Bend > Eugene > Humbolt County > San Franciso tour one day.

Maybe it's just me, but that sounds much more fun than Boston>NYC>Philly>DC>Baltimore>blah blah east coast...
Bring in the dude!

fastfingers12

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 28, 2016, 09:50:04 PM
Quote from: fastfingers12 on April 28, 2016, 09:38:44 PM

Nice dude. Probably my favorite city in America. What area you living in? I lived in SE for a semester 5-6 years ago. Loved every second of it.

Portland is top west coast priority to play for me. I find myself frequently day-dreaming about the awesomeness that will be Bellingham > Seattle > Olympia > Portland > Bend > Eugene > Humbolt County > San Franciso tour one day.

Maybe it's just me, but that sounds much more fun than Boston>NYC>Philly>DC>Baltimore>blah blah east coast...

I'm actually living about 15 mi. east of downtown, close to a town called Gresham. It's not a bad commute. I'm planning on moving a little closer to downtown in August though. Yea, That would be a sick run. I'd be able to hit 3 of those for sure maybe 4. One day buddy, one day...

WhatstheUse?

Here's a quick clip of Holly Bowling sitting in. She got some nice licks in there!

Bring in the dude!

mopper_smurf

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 15, 2016, 01:28:08 PM
Here's a quick clip of Holly Bowling sitting in. She got some nice licks in there!

:clap: :beers:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Sweet jam! Holly is really talented.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

emay

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 16, 2016, 05:55:38 AM
Sweet jam! Holly is really talented.

qft.
just glanced through couple of her sets and its funny to see her covering a disco biscuits song too

WhatstheUse?

Here's the full show:

https://archive.org/details/jauntee2016-05-14.flac16

2016-05-14 - Funk & Waffles - Syracuse, NY

Blowin' Up the B Line >
Space Monkeys
Butterfly >
Hence
Wake and Jake
Fading Time
Let Go* >
Head Spin

When the Love Is^
Lightman ->
Hammer ->
Puppy In My Pocket+ >
Fearless
Have You Ever#

* "Frankie Says" teases
^ "Fading Time" tease
+ unfinished, w/ "Lightman" drum groove behind verses
# w/ Holly Bowling on Fender Rhodes
Bring in the dude!

jmitchell

I'm gonna be headed out on the 26th to see them in Atlanta.
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

WhatstheUse?

^ there's a couple more uploaded now in that same playlist

and HERE is a solid sounding SBD/Aud matrix from this past weekend in Saratoga Springs. John just got a new bass head as well which got the bass pretty poppin' on this recording
Bring in the dude!

VDB

Some great ink for Scotty and The Jauntee here, with a video of them joined by Dopapod's Rob Compa on "I am the Slime" taboot. Well done!
Is this still Wombat?

fastfingers12

Quote from: VDB on May 23, 2016, 03:08:43 PM
Some great ink for Scotty and The Jauntee here, with a video of them joined by Dopapod's Rob Compa on "I am the Slime" taboot. Well done!
:clap:

mistercharlie

I've been listening to the May 19th show tonight. Set II Is pure magic! That Hey Pokey Way-> Excelsior is wonderful, and the Within You, Without You jam is great.
https://archive.org/details/jauntee2016-05-19.flac16
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.