News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

1am/ i dont no what to say

Started by VA $l!m, April 21, 2005, 02:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

a new forum ... for me ?
i suddenly had a flashback to when the colts left baltimore in the middle of the night and moved to indy!
:shock:  :?    :cry:
have i been bannished? :oops:
"technically-challenged" --sounds like a PC way of saying loser :wink:
Old school?---maybe :lol:

just kidding , i'm assuming and hoping this was all done with good intentions in regards to the last few days of posts on other forums. i hope i didnt make any waves , but the moment ends...(which btw mike personally told me at the gorge in 98 that this was the real name of the song, but maybe everybody is just out to f with me , in which case i hope i'm at least worth a laugh or two!)
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

guyforget

Quote from: VA slima new forum ... for me ?
i suddenly had a flashback to when the colts left baltimore in the middle of the night and moved to indy!
:shock:  :?    :cry:
have i been bannished? :oops:

Banished?  For what?

Quote from: VA slim"technically-challenged" --sounds like a PC way of saying loser :wink:

I dont think I said "technically-challenged" anywhere, did I?  Just broadband challenged...  ;)  

Quote from: VA slim
just kidding , i'm assuming and hoping this was all done with good intentions in regards to the last few days of posts on other forums. i hope i didnt make any waves , but the moment ends...(which btw mike personally told me at the gorge in 98 that this was the real name of the song, but maybe everybody is just out to f with me , in which case i hope i'm at least worth a laugh or two!)

I just made the forum to help people get the shows they want by whatever means...
-AD_

VA $l!m

sorry if my humor doesn't translate sometimes, but i WAS really moved by the gesture...
and even if this thing doesn't go anywhere , i think it was a beautiful idea! :D
Thanx everyone ,  & spread the news!!!!

guyforget

I followed ya, I just didnt want any n00bs to get the wrong idea.  ;)  

With DVD media and even DL DVD media these days mail trades and vines could be very efficient ways to pass around entire tours and even years...
-AD_

VA $l!m

--right on! i am excited to do whatever i can, i know this could possibly be very usefull to  a lot of people.

Hokker

I remember when the Colts left.... F^@K BOB IRSAY!!!

I actually put that sign in my car window when we drove through Indy on our way to moving out west. I still can't bring myself to say "go indy" Here is a question, did you ever eat at Gino's? Do you remember before the Inner Harbor was built? The cheesey slide show at Fort McHenry? Do you know what the "Torsk" is or been on it? AHH YES I miss Baltimore and even goin' downyocean.

Thanks, hun

P.S. Ever been to Hammerjacks? I saw Crack the Sky there twice.
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

VA $l!m

i think i remember when the inner harbor was built , i had a membership to the aquarium like the first few years it was around, i was always terrified of the SLOTH in the rainforest part at the top!
i was  as a kid, and always will be the ultimate fort mchenry tour guide/ i knew every thing about that place!  the other stuff , i dunno i was a little kid when i lived there~79-83, but i'll never forget things like going to the old memorial stadium sitting behind home plate all the way up at the top by the flags in nosebleed and the traffic getting out of the parking lots where they parked back to back the whole lot...
and most memorable , going to church as a little kid to timonium(SP?) prebeterian where johnny unitas went with his family, he lived in a big mansion on a hill behind the church, and used to walk down every sunday...i still have a church bulletin w/  a quote from his grandson and me in it.
      hey the orioles are in first place!(knock on wood!)---were you at  hampton in 96 when during the star spangled banner there was the huge nod to the orioles by the crowd with the '"O!"---say does that...'?-------that was phat! 8)

Hokker

I was here in the West by 89. I missed the Warlocks shows by a few months. I still remember that phone call... They played Dark Star, Attics, Death Don't, Help Slip Franklin's AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Well I did get to see all the Phish Red Rocks shows.
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa