News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

my first pollock!

Started by AfterMidnight, November 09, 2009, 05:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on November 11, 2009, 03:51:39 PM
Yeah it's not like that guy is kicking ass as the Chair of the Foreign Relations Committee or anything...or is trying to get bilateral support for environmental cap and trade protection...or working his ass off to get a Health Care compromise passed or anything....

LOL, John Kerry.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

For someone that bitches about having their opinion attacked, you seem quite hell bent on pushing your opinion not to mock or laugh at John Kerry. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

He's no Ron Wyden

AKA author of the healthcare bill that will actually help working folks and not insurance cos.

Also, cap and trade, lol.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mattstick

Hicks

But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

should we go ahead and move part of this thread over to politiwook?
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: Sophist on November 11, 2009, 04:04:47 PM
should we go ahead and move part of this thread over to politiwook?

I dunno.  I've already deleted my posts since it got derail'd.  What you all wish to do with the others, you can do with the others.  This was the most worthless (everything after FauxPax=Kerry) discussion of the day, imo.

antelope19

I hope to one day be able to track down, and (more importantly) afford a Hampton '99. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on November 11, 2009, 04:17:17 PM
I hope to one day be able to track down, and (more importantly) afford a Hampton '99.
We've been over this.  Gigolo dude, Gigolo.

blatboom

wtf does this have to do with health care?

sophist

Quote from: blatboom on November 11, 2009, 04:19:08 PM

FAIL.  No picture.  -7 interweb points. 

antelope19

:lol:  :roll:

antelope19

Quote from: Sophist on November 11, 2009, 04:19:52 PM

does this mean he loses his title?

fauxpaxfauxreal

With the amount of money Antelope will probably have to spend on a Hampton '99, he could have afforded to have had 3 children including the costs for fertility treatments?

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on November 11, 2009, 04:20:36 PM

possibly.  it's going to committee as we speak. 

Hicks

Quote from: Sophist on November 11, 2009, 04:27:48 PM
Quote from: antelope19 on November 11, 2009, 04:20:36 PM

possibly.  it's going to committee as we speak.

I am not a committee!