News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: Multibeast12 on May 04, 2013, 05:16:07 PM
Ranger squander another lose. Fuck. That lose hurts. In other news isles!! Ties it up and going home. That's big
Unless they improve their power play quickly, they'll be on the golf course soon
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

antelope19

Tied 1-1 going into the third.......Caps need this one bad. I thought for sure back to back penalties were gonna kill us there!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sls.stormyrider

The Caps would have a guaranteed shutout if they let the Rangers play on the power play for the entire game

:frustrated:
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

emay

caps game 7 tonight!

DoW

As someone who doesn't care who wins, the refs in the B/Leafs game are terrible.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

antelope19

Caps choke again in the playoffs. There was talk earlier of them blowing this team up if this happened.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: DoW on May 13, 2013, 08:44:46 PM
As someone who doesn't care who wins, the refs in the B/Leafs game are terrible.
Wow, just wow.
Pumped to see the Leafs seemingly making a huge come back in this series.

ETA. Son of a bitch!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Lifeboy

HOLY SHIT! That is just fucking ridiculous. Pisses me off.

Still.... what a game, though!
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Buffalo Budd

Unfuckinbelievable!!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

antelope19

I don't know which is worse.......

birdman

My heart cant take that much excitement.
Fucking unbelievable.
Paug FTMFW!

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

khalpin

Hard to believe the Rangers and Bruins haven't played each other in the post-season for 40 years.

sls.stormyrider

should be a great series.

I still have nightmares of Ace Bailey (RIP), of all people, scoring the game winner as time was running out in game 1 in 72.

Go Rangers!!