News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Spring/Summer 2018

Started by WhatstheUse?, March 31, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Psyched. One-2-One is in a little strip mall, but it's actually a great place to see music. Doesn't have the cachet of Antones, but it should be a place y'all can draw a hippie crowd. 
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Cary st Cafe, huh? No more Camel?

Lots more foot traffic on Cary St. and on a Friday night too!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: rowjimmy on April 01, 2018, 09:27:14 AM
Cary st Cafe, huh? No more Camel?

Lots more foot traffic on Cary St. and on a Friday night too!

It was a strategic, yet perhaps, desperate move.

Richmond has been a perpetually frustrating market for us. It was one of the first markets outside of Boston that we grew in, much attributed to McGrupp, so that was great for 2-4 years..... but we just haven't been growing at the Camel.... which is necessary. Every show has been a steady 50-100, but it hasn't built...

I'm actually pretty excited to play to a newer 'regular local' crowd, even though we'll sacrifice some production value
Bring in the dude!

antelope19

No wife/kids in May....I think I need to make the mid-week trek to Tampa on 5/23! 

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

pcr3

I think I may need to take 2 days off in June and make the trip up to Nectar's the day before the local show, which is actually in Cambridge and awesomely on a Friday night.

Great looking tour,  :wtu:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Gumbo72203

Quote from: pcr3 on April 01, 2018, 10:31:54 PM
I think I may need to take 2 days off in June and make the trip up to Nectar's the day before the local show, which is actually in Cambridge and awesomely on a Friday night.

Great looking tour,  :wtu:

I'm doing Nectars, so lets do it!  Was planning on doing Boston the next night but unfortunately I believe I have work training for my new job on Saturday the 16th at 8am....  so that's a hard no, unfortunately.  If it was just training for myself, that's one thing.... but I'm a supervisor and I will be training a horde of underlings.  Might do NYC that night though, even though it's just one set.  We'll see. 

I have a week off though before the job starts so I might go wild and trek out to Cincinnati!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

sls.stormyrider

on call the night of the Middle East show
:-(
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

August

pcr3

Quote from: slslbs on April 06, 2018, 08:59:12 PM
on call the night of the Middle East show
:-(

What's the service level agreement? You could be there in under an hour from Cambridge...
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Gumbo72203

Over/under on whether I finally see Dunes this year? 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

emay

Hoping for a Space Monkeys tomorrow  :mrgreen:

and stoked for this Saturday's show with Consider the Source! Thatll be a good crowd.  :rawk:

pcr3

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on April 10, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

I'll take the under now that you've basically requested that they play the song for you.  It'll become your Willbot the Chillbot...

rowjimmy

Quote from: pcr3 on April 11, 2018, 05:12:46 PM
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on April 10, 2018, 10:17:30 PM

I'll take the under now that you've basically requested that they play the song for you.  It'll become your Willbot the Chillbot...

Exactly my thoughts.