News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khalpin

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 14, 2013, 12:02:46 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on May 14, 2013, 11:48:44 AM
And a Toronto fan whining about the reffing last night is pretty hilarious. 

Just to set the record straight, I am an Oilers fan, not a Leafs fan.  I usually cheer for the Canadian team in these playoff situations as we only have a handful of teams in there.
All this time I thought you were a Montreal fan.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: khalpin on May 14, 2013, 02:50:40 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 14, 2013, 12:02:46 PM
Quote from: pcr3 on May 14, 2013, 11:48:44 AM
And a Toronto fan whining about the reffing last night is pretty hilarious. 

Just to set the record straight, I am an Oilers fan, not a Leafs fan.  I usually cheer for the Canadian team in these playoff situations as we only have a handful of teams in there.
All this time I thought you were a Montreal fan.

You bite your tongue!!!  :samurai:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

I'm sure, living the high life BM, would love to be in that building tonight.  :beers:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on June 07, 2013, 07:39:27 PM
I'm sure, living the high life BM, would love to be in that building tonight.  :beers:

Me too, though I'm still beat from game 3. Got home after 130 that night, but it was so worth it.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

khalpin

sls.stormyrider

who would have predicted that the Pens would score 2 goals in 4 games?
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

pcr3

Quote from: birdman on June 07, 2013, 10:47:51 PM
Fuck yes!

I am currently lobbying for Finals tix from my brother-in-law, at his birthday party. You gonna hit any of the games?  Paug Cup Meetups ftmfw.  :wtu:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

birdman

I will be at at least one home game if things work out. We need more drug! Lol
Paug FTMFW!

justjezmund

Thank god I hate the fuckin pens.

Go B's
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

sls.stormyrider

what a series so far.
I'm glad I don't really care who wins - if I was a Bs or Hawks fan i probably would have shit myself in the OT with all the close calls.
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mehead

Quote from: slslbs on June 15, 2013, 11:47:11 PM
what a series so far.
I'm glad I don't really care who wins - if I was a Bs or Hawks fan i probably would have shit myself in the OT with all the close calls.

I sharted a couple of times. 

Great series so far!
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Multibeast12

Series is great. But I see the rest going Boston's way. And Rask has been on fire

Multibeast12

Holy shit. Talk about back and forth. I'm stressed and my team isn't even playing