News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

Multibeast12

Quote from: khalpin on October 11, 2013, 07:43:02 AM
Kind of tough to pull out a win when you give up 15 goals in 2 games.   :frustrated:
outscored 25-9....ugh gonna be a long season. and no more Biron. that's weird.

tet

...and now the Devils are the only team without a win...   :frustrated:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

sls.stormyrider

Your the only person here having a tougher fall than me
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mattstick

About to buy tickets for the Leafs/Wings NHL Winter Classic.  Am I crazy?

Lifeboy

Quote from: mattstick on October 22, 2013, 09:49:24 AM

About to buy tickets for the Leafs/Wings NHL Winter Classic.  Am I crazy?

Absolutely not!

zzOmg I can't believe you get to go. I would do just about anything to get to go. I was so bummed when it was cancelled last year due to the lockout.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mattstick

It was like buying Phish Red Rocks tickets.  In right away, none available.  The Big House seats 100,000 people? Such bullshit.

mattstick

There was someone here who had possible Red Wings connections and might have a line on tickets, I scanned my PMs but it was like 2 years ago now and I can't remember or find you!

Any help? PM me!

mattstick

40 minutes after the on-sale, I scored 2 in the price range I was hoping for!

Multibeast12

Thats awesome. The jerseys for this years are absolutely sick!! I don't know whos are nicer.

Also hey Rangers fans, Hank is now injured....... we are fucked.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

khalpin

A round of applause for the drunk guy in the stands

Multibeast12

:clap: laughed so hard when I saw that

pcr3

That's amazing.  I love the klassy broad who pours her beer out on the Jets player at the end.  She looks like a keeper.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

gah

Quote from: pcr3 on November 07, 2013, 12:02:28 PM
That's amazing.  I love the klassy broad who pours her beer out on the Jets player at the end.  She looks like a keeper.

Shes at a hockey game. What did you expect her to do? I'd keep her.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.