News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on April 24, 2014, 04:27:09 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 24, 2014, 03:54:53 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on April 22, 2014, 10:03:08 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 22, 2014, 09:36:20 PM
I know it's the first round and all but I'm pretty shocked at the lack of SF posts in this thread.

I'm really not sure about this team and am trying not to jinx this shit. The Halak run spoiled the city. But now we really need a fucking cup here. Even if we get past Boston, there's no way in hell we are a match for whomever comes out of the West, unless they are exhausted by the time they arrive.

While we just SWEPT the Lightning, it was their backup goalie. Truth hurts.

Last time we swept a playoff series was Buffalo in '93.......when we last one the cup.

I expect a drunken, frothing SF if the Canadiens continue this tear.

Sadly, no drinking right now. I'm smashing a crazy bulk up work out routine. My separated shoulder was finally pronounced fully healed at the end of last year. A couple numbers at present: flat benching 200lbs, incline dumbbell press 85lbs in each hand. Loving going to the gym and lifting again.

I lost ya after this.
:wink:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge win for the hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Multibeast12

Quote from: anthrax on April 25, 2014, 11:09:05 PM
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge win for the hawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That Toews breakaway. Holy shit is that guy clutch.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Multibeast12 on April 26, 2014, 08:17:47 PM
Quote from: anthrax on April 25, 2014, 11:09:05 PM
That Toews breakaway. Holy shit is that guy clutch.

Dude is incredible.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

birdman

Bs vs habs.
As much as I love my friends north of the border....your team is going down in flames.
Paug FTMFW!

Superfreakie

Quote from: birdman on April 26, 2014, 10:23:09 PM
Bs vs habs.
As much as I love my friends north of the border....your team is going down in flames.

Fuck you. And fuck the bruins.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Superfreakie on April 26, 2014, 10:24:55 PM
Bs vs habs.

I hate the Canadiens but I'm with SF on this one.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on April 26, 2014, 10:37:18 PM
Quote from: Superfreakie on April 26, 2014, 10:24:55 PM
Bs vs habs.

I hate the Canadiens but I'm with SF on this one.

I'm with  :sbw: on this one. Except I'd say your flaming team is going down. I can't stand those diving little bitches.

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

Multibeast12

I hate both of those teams. Especially the Habs. Max Pacoriety is the biggest piece of shit.

Superfreakie

Lucic practicing:

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Multibeast12

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

khalpin

3 game 7s in one night!  I need to break out another TV.  Gonna be a rough day at work tomorrow.

I sure hope I'm watching Ranger hockey again this weekend.

emay

psyched for this aves game!!  :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: