News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

Bruins looked a little sloppy and missed a bunch of chances in front of the net.  Pretty much a lock this is going 7.
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

sls.stormyrider

Rangers score 2 goals in OT to win game

:rawk:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Buffalo Budd

That goal just scored by Kane will make the season highlight reel for sure.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

anthrax

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 03, 2014, 12:01:11 AM
That goal just scored by Kane will make the season highlight reel for sure.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

birdman

Ouch. That had to hurt, Canada.
Paug FTMFW!

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: birdman on May 03, 2014, 03:27:07 PM

Eat a bag o' dicks!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 03, 2014, 05:38:35 PM

Eat a bag o' dicks!

Right back atcha. Oh wait, you already did. How'd that taste?
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on May 03, 2014, 08:22:46 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 03, 2014, 05:38:35 PM

Eat a bag o' dicks!

Right back atcha. Oh wait, you already did. How'd that taste?

Series ain't over yet.

Multibeast12

Buffalo Budd

The reffing is pretty ridic here tonight.

pcr3

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 06, 2014, 09:54:53 PM

They seemed to let them just play. Good game to watch, despite the outcome. Still confident the Bruins will take the series, though.
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: pcr3 on May 06, 2014, 10:20:27 PM
Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 06, 2014, 09:54:53 PM

They seemed to let them just play. Good game to watch, despite the outcome. Still confident the Bruins will take the series, though.

I've always supported the let them play attitude, helps with the game flow, but some of those seemed too blatant to not call.
I hope they stay consistent with their officiating for the rest of the series/playoffs because it keeps the players guessing all the time.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

gainesvillegreen

Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.