News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sneaker Thread

Started by susep, November 03, 2006, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

rowjimmy

G. Augusto

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 15, 2011, 06:17:20 PM
Quote from: JustJezmund on June 15, 2011, 05:05:29 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on June 15, 2011, 11:37:32 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 30, 2006, 09:08:14 PM
I just wear vans.

yeah well lets see em.

I have posted them previously.

But I have news to report.

These just acquired:

Nice shoes!
Oh wait.......
I own those shoes.  :wink:

Quote from: G. Augusto on April 25, 2011, 09:46:42 PM
Suede/leather with super plush plaid lining.

Can we wear them together in DC?  :wink:

rowjimmy

You bring yours...

Shit, if you've already got 'em them I must've done well.

One of my bigger beefs with a lot of the Nikes is the wild color schemes. You'd see a perfectly chill shoe thrown off my a neon green sidewall. Not my thing. and I know I can customize some on the interwebs but I have felt that I needed to wear some a while before throwing down like that.

Anyway, today these found their way in front of me and I grabbed 'em.

G. Augusto

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 15, 2011, 06:28:11 PM
You bring yours...

Shit, if you've already got 'em them I must've done well.

One of my bigger beefs with a lot of the Nikes is the wild color schemes. You'd see a perfectly chill shoe thrown off my a neon green sidewall. Not my thing. and I know I can customize some on the interwebs but I have felt that I needed to wear some a while before throwing down like that.

Anyway, today these found their way in front of me and I grabbed 'em.

Good stuff.
I'm not into the loud colors either.

rowjimmy

I did look good in my new kicks this weekend.

Buffalo Budd

Those are pretty sweet RJ and agreed on the neons, not my bag.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

susep

its been an epic year for retro Air Jordan, these sweet XI low are on their way:

Hicks

Yeah I don't go for teh neon much either, hasn't stopped me from buying tons of Nikes over the years.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

susep

these arrived today,

:mrgreen:

Casey Lenahan

I owe Aug $20

thatfargone

Quote from: Hicks on July 22, 2011, 11:07:14 AM
Yeah I don't go for teh neon much either, hasn't stopped me from buying tons of Nikes over the years.

Lots of whites, blacks and reds then huh?  :wink:
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

Buffalo Budd

Just bid on these bad boys today:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

cleech74

I found this reading an on-line article about Nick Kokonas (Chicago chef and restauranteur).  He owns The Next, the Avairy, and Alinea.  One of the questions, brought up abstract painter, Piet Mondrian.  Doing an image search, ran across these:

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon