News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sneaker Thread

Started by susep, November 03, 2006, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Merry Xmas fellow 'paugers!!!

Lifeboy

Nice!  :beers:

Got these bad boys this morning.

although these are my 3rd pair of Nike's this year (see my post a few pages back), imo, you can never have too many Nike's! I didn't even ask for shoes, but my mom got these bc she bought my little bro a pair and got a second pair half off.

Score!

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

phil

got these bitches this morning, w00t!
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Augustus

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on January 06, 2012, 06:36:42 PM
Fresh AF1's.

loving that black and gold,  sweet combo brah
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Dyke van Dick

What can I say, I just can't help myself sometimes.

susep

Dyke van Dick

whatapiper

I could really use some new kicks...
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Dyke van Dick

Dyke van Dick

Finally broke down and snagged another pair of these.

Buffalo Budd

^^^Now, of all the jordans I've seen since the original Air Jordans, those are the sickest!
I may have to seek those out.

Dyke van Dick