News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Sneaker Thread

Started by susep, November 03, 2006, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Quote from: Dyke van Dick on February 04, 2012, 02:06:06 PM

Where's blatbooms puking emoticon? I just don't like the way those look... ^
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Dyke van Dick

Foamposite 1's have always been a polorizing shoe. I felt the same way in 97 when I first laid eyes on the OG. This color way is the first Ive gone after. Royal Blues next. Don't eat middle eastern food that day.

Dyke van Dick

susep

Dyke van Dick

Buffalo Budd

Just snagged these bad boys this morning

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Dyke van Dick

We're Boycottin Sals Famous!

susep

Quote from: Dyke van Dick on February 19, 2012, 05:44:04 PM
We're Boycottin Sals Famous!

nice cop.  I'm holding out for the breads/black.  I wore the Military Blue in HS hoops.  great shoe. 

Dyke van Dick

The military blue is the only original I didn't own. Some friends of mine and I went to the Nike store in Beaverton Oregon just before 9-12-99. we all got pairs of these and rocked them for the rest of the tour.

Lifeboy

Quote from: Dyke van Dick on February 14, 2012, 11:07:51 PM
^ Penny's

I must say.... out of all the basketball players' kicks, Penny has the worst/ugliest line of shoes, which sucks because he's one of my all-time personal favorites.

Sorry, I'll stop hating now.

Those last kicks you posted are sick though!
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

barnesy305

Dyke van Dick

Couldn't get out of BHM without 1 pair right?

justjezmund

New summertime dunks.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

Augustus

Nice!
Hope you're saving them for the Otter show...