News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Netflix Recommendation Thread

Started by McGrupp, June 22, 2011, 08:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Probably goes without saying, but Santa Clarita Diet Season 2 is on now and it's even funnier than the first season. We watched it all on Sunday.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 28, 2018, 06:29:34 AM
Probably goes without saying, but Santa Clarita Diet Season 2 is on now and it's even funnier than the first season. We watched it all on Sunday.

Agreed. Too bad it's only 10 episodes.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

ytowndan

Quote from: mopper_smurf on March 28, 2018, 08:29:07 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 28, 2018, 06:29:34 AM

Agreed. Too bad it's only 10 episodes.

Yeah, I wish there were a few more episodes.  I burned through those 10 before I knew it. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

emay

Its on Hulu but 11.23.63 is pretty good. Never read the Stephen King book but James Franco does a nice job in this adaptation series.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: emay on July 25, 2018, 11:36:53 AM
Its on Hulu but 11.23.63 is pretty good. Never read the Stephen King book but James Franco does a nice job in this adaptation series.

I read this.. didn't know it was made into a movie/series.
I may have to watch this.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

VA $l!m

just got my netflix back. Watched new season of Orange is new BLack, pretty solid.
also just finished Ozark- that was reallly good. excited for season 2 next month.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

ytowndan

Have any of you checked out Disenchantment yet?  I watched it over the last few nights and thought it was pretty good.  I've never seen Futurama and I haven't really followed The Simpsons in more than a decade, so I wasn't sure what to expect.  I dug it, though.  Some episodes were better than others, but none were really bad, and they all had multiple lol moments.  I'm on board for the next batch of episodes.

rowjimmy

Quote from: ytowndan on August 23, 2018, 06:11:33 PM
Have any of you checked out Disenchantment yet?  I watched it over the last few nights and thought it was pretty good.  I've never seen Futurama and I haven't really followed The Simpsons in more than a decade, so I wasn't sure what to expect.  I dug it, though.  Some episodes were better than others, but none were really bad, and they all had multiple lol moments.  I'm on board for the next batch of episodes.

Watched the first handful and had some laughs. I will watch the rest.

gainesvillegreen

Cocaine Coast.

If you like Narcos, you'll like this series.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

WillBreathes

Donald Cried.

It's like if American Movie was a fake movie.
tipsyfuddledboozygroggyelevatedprimedidedither

VA $l!m

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

ytowndan

Quote from: VA $l!m on August 31, 2018, 11:45:35 PM
2nd season of Ozark up today :)

I'm looking forward to that over the weekend. 

mattstick

Best show on Netflix -

https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/80119525

Slow TV: Train Ride Bergen to Oslo
2009 TV-G 7h 14m

Take in the passing landscapes captured by train-mounted cameras during a rail journey through forests and mountains between Bergen and Oslo, Norway.

ytowndan

Quote from: mattstick on September 01, 2018, 12:09:45 AM

Best show on Netflix -

https://www.netflix.com/ca/title/80119525

Slow TV: Train Ride Bergen to Oslo
2009 TV-G 7h 14m

Take in the passing landscapes captured by train-mounted cameras during a rail journey through forests and mountains between Bergen and Oslo, Norway.

Sounds similar to the Route One thingy that Sigur Ros did. 

nab

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on July 26, 2018, 07:16:09 AM
Quote from: emay on July 25, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

I read this.. didn't know it was made into a movie/series.
I may have to watch this.

It's solid.