News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

11/22 - Oncenter - Syracuse, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by blatboom, November 22, 2009, 06:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

mbw

Quote from: Mistercharlie on November 22, 2009, 07:09:03 PM
Timber (Jerry) tonight!!

Halley's opener.  Cities to open set II.

oooh, like those calls

:edit:  prolly not a opener for halleys though

whatapiper

Tonights the night!

Great calls everyone, through process of elimination I'm sure we have most of the show

piper, stash, hood all seem like a high probability.
Be nice to see them dig a bit deeper than ginseng and FEFY
We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

Buffalo Budd

A Cities would be great.
Halley's will definitely be coming up.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

keeb333

So, I wonder how many people were making the trip from Cincinnati to Syracuse?   :-o

We drove back to Knoxville right after the show (4hrs).  I couldn't imagine having to go twice as far, or more!

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Caravan2001

lot's of big guns left for tonight...cities, gumbo, reba, tube, twist, stash, boogie on, seven below, maze, sloth, timber, hood

mistercharlie

Gotta turn the laptop over to my lady, I'll see you all hopefully during the show.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Superfreakie

Twist, 2001>Sand, Seven Below, Hood, Maze, Reba, Undermind, Tube, Bathtub, Let Me Die, Horse>Silent, Heavy Things blah blah blah evening folks
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

willsteele

I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

blatboom

I still can't believe some of the tunes that remain on the shelf

Caravan2001

Quote from: blatboom on November 22, 2009, 07:39:36 PM
I still can't believe some of the tunes that remain on the shelf

yeah, like Anarchy  :roll:

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

blatboom

pcr3

"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3