News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/03 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY - Live Setlist Thread

Started by mistercharlie, December 03, 2009, 07:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

rowjimmy

VA $l!m

jus checkin in.

second set-list looks sick.

any luck with the stream? any reports?
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Marmar

lol...it sounded interesting so I stuck around...now I kinda wish I hadn't....lol

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Marmar

and then bam...he take the effect off and RAGES.....WTF TREY

rowjimmy

Marmar

VA $l!m

def might have to listen to this show,....

of course i've said that more than once recently and i've still only listened to 1.75 shows from this tour.  :crazy:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

Marmar

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

aphineday

If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

rowjimmy