News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

emay

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mbw

I mean a live stroke would be cool but I am still holding out for massive heart attack at the state of the union.

mbw

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

PIE-GUY

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

Fish is very subtle with his politics.

emay

This dude is gonna get us all killed

ytowndan

Quote from: emay on January 02, 2018, 08:28:41 PM

We went, what, like a whole week without that pathetic ass completely dominating the news cycle?  His neediness has become laughably predictable. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: ytowndan on January 02, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

We went, what, like a whole week without that pathetic ass completely dominating the news cycle?  His neediness has become laughably predictable.

For the sake of national security, they should just take his Twitter account away.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mattstick

Which week was that?

ytowndan

Quote from: mattstick on January 03, 2018, 08:29:01 AM

Which week was that?

It seems like the week in between Christmas and New Years was relatively free of new scandals.  Or maybe I'm just getting better at tuning it out. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mattstick

birdman

Paug FTMFW!