News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Trey Atlantic City HOB 12/31/06 pics

Started by mattstick, January 01, 2007, 10:25:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

OlfactoryHue

nice photos, thanks for these, i had just gotten a new camera for Xmas and didn't want to be lugging it around and have another item on my being so it was left at home, now i can revel in the moment once again through your photos

kudos
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Casey Lenahan

matt did u go to the Trey show in Buffalo, NY at Shea's 11.10.05?
I owe Aug $20

ucusty

The pic of christina durfees breasts are your best work!
thx

mattstick

Quote from: tehdead on January 02, 2007, 03:51:29 AM
matt did u go to the Trey show in Buffalo, NY at Shea's 11.10.05?

Yep, sat second row... maybe one of the worst Trey shows I've seen...

Quote from: ucusty on January 02, 2007, 12:39:33 PM
The pic of christina durfees breasts are your best work!
thx

:-D

flow00

For those of you who have seen some of the December Trey shows, which would you recommend? Thanks for the insight.  :-D

flow00

:frustrated: Sorry, wrong thread for the above question. By the way, great photos, Matt!

Casey Lenahan

Were you the one he kept talking to during the acoustic set
I owe Aug $20

mattstick

OlfactoryHue

when he said "I'm gonna tell you a story", I yelled out "Tell us a story Trey"

he then said "I'll tell you nothing, and you'll like it", then he started up Makisupa

if this is what your referring to with "Were you the one he kept talking to during the acoustic set?"

at one point i was trying to get him to play it makes no difference, I yelled out "It makes no difference Trey" as in to play the song, and that it didn't make a difference to me that he was busted or doing his own thing, I thought it was rather clever, but alas he didn't play it, but boy was i hoping he would have, i love that song so damn much, it brings a tear to my eye every time i watch "the last waltz"
"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

mattstick

I think tehdead was talking about the Buffalo '05 show acoustic set.

Casey Lenahan

yeah i was

I thought some of the jams had a ton of energy for that show like Shine.
I owe Aug $20

metalzone58