News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Your Summer Tour Itinerary?

Started by G. Augusto, April 07, 2009, 05:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Minor

Definite:
Alpine>
Alpine...

Hopeful but still in the works:
Chicago

So few shows... :(

guyforget

Jones Beach: 6/4 and 6/5 - not sure if Ill hit the 6/2 show or not
Asheville
Pittsburgh
Red Rocks: All four nights
Merriweather
-AD_

willsteele

Chicago...er...Bridgeview >

um

Bridgeview.  Thats it.   But still... hell yeah.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

whyweigh5.0

so far I have tix for JB2>Alpine2 and then RR Thursday and Sunday and Gorge2x>Chicago

still need RR Friday and Saturdays
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

xanadux3

Ill be dancin my ass off in:
St louis
Pittsburgh
Deer Creek
Alpine
Alpine

Gorge
Gorge
Chicago

8 shows! almost a third of the tour... I still haven't asked to take off work for the gorge->chicago run but I have tickets and Ive never been to the gorge so im considering it a done deal.
See all you peeps in the pavilion at all the shed shows!!   :banana:
and shocked and persuaded my soul to ignite

Caravan2001

Red Rocks 7/30
Red Rocks 7/31
Gorge 8/7
and I hope the Bend 8/9 rumor has some merit, because Phish or not, that is where I will be on that day...which is why I can't make the 8/8 show....

I really got a good recharge at Hampton and think three shows this summer will keep my head right, although I would love to just drop a grand and fly in and out to the Fox

:Caravan logs off to go check flights to St.L:

Caravan2001

actually, I would love to drop way less than a grand and fly in and out to the Fox, but in reality, I think that is what it will take to make it happen...

:Caravan logs off to check frequent flyer accounts:

thechad

Well, this old boy can will only be doing Great Woods and SPAC, they'll be my first two shows since Cypress, so I'm really looking forward to them.  These will also be the first two shows ever for the wife, she's no were near as excited.  Hopefully will be catching at least as many when fall tour rolls around.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

emay

Fenway >
June Beach Thurs >
Jones Beach Fri >
Camden >
Asheville >
Knoxville >
Burgettstown

Darien Lake >
Hartford >
Merriweather

ytowndan

Quote from: thechad on April 08, 2009, 01:01:42 AM
Well, this old boy can will only be doing Great Woods and SPAC, they'll be my first two shows since Cypress, so I'm really looking forward to them.  These will also be the first two shows ever for the wife, she's no were near as excited.  Hopefully will be catching at least as many when fall tour rolls around.

I know how you feel (well, kinda).  This summer will be my first shows since 9/18/00.  

Right now it's only looking like Starlake and Chicago.  Hopefully I can swing Deercreek and Alpine, too.  
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: ytowndan on April 08, 2009, 01:05:13 AM
Quote from: thechad on April 08, 2009, 01:01:42 AM

I know how you feel (well, kinda).  This summer will be my first shows since 9/18/00.  

Right now it's only looking like Starlake and Chicago.  Hopefully I can swing Deercreek and Alpine, too.  

you BETTER be at DC>Alpine & chicago.

or i might come hunt you down.

f'real.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Caravan2001

OK, I'm back!  Not only can I fly to The Fox for FREE on Delta miles and get back by noon for work on Wednesday, but it is the 19th Anniversary of my first show.  Not as huge as a 20th Anny, but a no-brainer nonetheless.  Who's got my Fox ticket?  I'm there!

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: caravan2001 on April 08, 2009, 01:16:41 AM
OK, I'm back!  Not only can I fly to The Fox for FREE on Delta miles and get back by noon for work on Wednesday, but it is the 19th Anniversary of my first show.  Not as huge as a 20th Anny, but a no-brainer nonetheless.  Who's got my Fox ticket?  I'm there!

ummm... DUH.

DO IT.
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

ytowndan

Quote from: caravan2001 on April 08, 2009, 01:16:41 AM

Chicago is the 11th anniversary of my first! (not as cool as ten, but...)  :-D
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

rowjimmy

Odd-numbered anniversaries are totally in this year. First night of Hampton this year was the 17th anniversary of my first show @ Hampton.

That said, I'll move back on topic and declare that I will be at the following shows:

Camden
MPP

I know, right? Totally freakin' amazing.

Look, I'm keeping my cool about it so there's no need for you to go all apeshit about all the shows I'm seeing.

SER. SETTLE DOWN.

But in all seriousness, two shows is not an unusual summer of Phish shows for me ever since daddy-hood kicked in. I'm psyched.