News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2015/09/04-06 - Dicks Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, CO

Started by emay, April 12, 2015, 01:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emay

Psyched to see the return to Dicks this summer to close out the tour! Whos coming out?

RC:
emay
GBL
Zimbra
WTU + Rest of Jauntee (SUN)
Caravan
JPhishman & Mrs. JPhishman
WillBreathes
Sunrisevt

Pre Parties
The Jauntee 9/5 Fox Theater Boulder, CO w/ Pigeons

After Parties
The Jauntee 9/4 & 9/5 @ Quixotes in Denver, CO
Touchpants @ Cervantes (Thurs & Fri)

zimbra

"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

WhatstheUse?

I'll be there for the Sunday show. Thank god. It fucking KILLED me to miss all three Dick's shows last time we were there.

Jauntee after parties seem to be a go for Fri/Sat nights @ Quixotes... As well as a Pre-Party @ The Fox in Boulder w/ Pigeons Playing Ping Pong that Saturday.

Can't wait to be back in Colorado! I hope to see you dudes on the RC list!
Bring in the dude!

emay

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 28, 2015, 09:33:14 PM
I'll be there for the Sunday show. Thank god. It fucking KILLED me to miss all three Dick's shows last time we were there.

Jauntee after parties seem to be a go for Fri/Sat nights @ Quixotes... As well as a Pre-Party @ The Fox in Boulder w/ Pigeons Playing Ping Pong that Saturday.

nice!! super psyched for the after parties and saw that pigeons is doing a couple of shows surrounding the Dicks events too. Glad to see you guys got on that Fox Theater show, pretty sure they have been packing that place out every time they play there. Probably one of my favorite venues in Boulder too.
Cant wait to kick that week/weekend!!

GBL

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on April 28, 2015, 09:33:14 PM

Boo ya!

Any more info you can share about that Boulder gig (like what time you guys would be going on, etc)?

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: GBL on April 29, 2015, 08:17:29 PM
Boo ya!

Any more info you can share about that Boulder gig (like what time you guys would be going on, etc)?

I think we'll be early afternoon, like 1pm-2:30pm or so.
Bring in the dude!

zimbra

What's the deal with Quixotes?  I've never seen after show there but this time we are staying downtown so I'll definitely be there.
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: zimbra on April 30, 2015, 07:39:49 PM
What's the deal with Quixotes?  I've never seen after show there but this time we are staying downtown so I'll definitely be there.

Place is awesome. Kinda dive-y bar vibe, but w/ more GD memorabilia on the walls than anywhere I've ever scene.

Two separate stages with multiple shows going on at once generally. It's a fun spot.
Bring in the dude!

zimbra

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 01, 2015, 01:20:38 AM
Quote from: zimbra on April 30, 2015, 07:39:49 PM

Place is awesome. Kinda dive-y bar vibe, but w/ more GD memorabilia on the walls than anywhere I've ever scene.

Two separate stages with multiple shows going on at once generally. It's a fun spot.

Sounds sweet. I'll see you there!
- Trey Anastasio

GBL

@zimbra

You guys can roll with us to that Boulder pre-show if you want, me and my friend Tait rented a car for the weekend..

emay

Quote from: GBL on May 01, 2015, 01:28:44 PM
@zimbra

You guys can roll with us to that Boulder pre-show if you want, me and my friend Tait rented a car for the weekend..

I was gonna offer up a car pool closer to time of shows but yeah can prob give 2-3 ppl a ride for Boulder show. Quixotes is walking distance to my place and will be ragin. Usually for late nights they lock the front doors after 2-3 am and just let everyone rage all night in there and I believe they usually continue serving alcohol (not legally).

WhatstheUse?

^ fact. I've been there before when this has happened.

Psyched that y'all will be able to hit some of our shows!
Bring in the dude!

zimbra

@zimbra

Alright cool.  I'm staying at the Brown Palace with 3 of my buddies.  Should be a fun weekend! Have you bought flights yet?
- Trey Anastasio

GBL

Quote from: zimbra on May 03, 2015, 06:49:59 PM
@zimbra

Alright cool.  I'm staying at the Brown Palace with 3 of my buddies.  Should be a fun weekend! Have you bought flights yet?

I'm set on everything, flights, hotel, car, fields..