News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2015/8/21-23 - MAGNABALL, Watkins Glen International Speedway, Watkins Glen, NY

Started by justjezmund, June 28, 2015, 02:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

mbw

justjezmund

Quote from: PGLHAH on July 20, 2015, 07:49:47 PM
Perusing a PT thread for laughs... Found the laughs I was looking for:

post up in family camping if you wanna sleep, douche tit.
Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

zimbra

So will there be an extended afternoon set like previously then a small-ish break before Saturday's actual standard show starts?
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 20, 2015, 12:11:37 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on July 20, 2015, 11:58:19 AM
I will paypal money to whomever will pick up a copy of Rift for me at Magnaball if they are confident that they will not Neely the record.

emay

Oooo man, the flights went up today and the chances of me making this happen are lookin little grim.

runawayjimbo

Sounds like these are ripe for a paug takedown

@phishmagnaball
Studio X at Magnaball: SURVEY SAYS Teams of 4 register beginning at 11AM on Fri/Sun to compete in this take on the classic TV game show.

@phishmagnaball
Teams will answer general knowledge Phish questions. Give us your best one-word answer to the survey questions: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Magnaball2015

@phishmagnaball
Saturday: 11am-2pm in Studio X, join us for Subtle Sounds - A Name That Phish Gameshow.

@phishmagnaball
Watch as fans battle it out identifying a Phish song just by a few notes. Can tell the difference between Bowie and Maze in a split second?
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

emay

Would def be down to try that out and not to mention all these sick VT breweries

QuoteYears of marketing research and focus groups have revealed that Phish fans, given a choice of a wide variety of beverage options, often choose a fermented concoction made from cereal grains. Were excited to be bringing a few of the best Vermont breweries to Magnaball as well as the return of a few friends from further afield.
Located in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom, Hill Farmstead Brewery will be on hand and will have their Citra Pale Ale and Mary, a German-style Pilsner. Lawson's Finest Liquids will be joining us form Warren, Vermont and will have two brews on top, the Sip of Sunshine IPA and Super Session #2 ale. Brooklyn's Sixpoint Brewery will be featuring the Bengali IPA and you can also find their Crisp Pilz lager as well. Of note is the return of Sierra Nevada 's FOAM, a special pilsner brewed specially for Phish. True fact: After Festival 8, FOAM went on to win the Gold Medal at the 2010 World Beer Championship as the world's best Pilsner. It sold out in a hurry at its debut. They'll also have their classic Pale Ale and Hop Hunter on hand.

pcr3

Hill Farmstead and Lawson Liquids are legit.  Jeeezus, this weekend keeps sounding better and better.   :frustrated:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

Multibeast12

emay

emay

these magnaball updates are heartbreaking
keeps getting better n better

Quotemidst the panoply of food offerings at Magnaball is Festival Ate, a full-service restaurant (china! glass! linens!) serving breakfast, lunch and each night of the festival (including Thursday), a unique Phish lyrics-inspired farm-to-table dinner. Tickets are available at http://j.mp/festate
These dinners will be 5-course prix-fixe culinary journeys, with different menus each night, reflective of the Finger Lakes seasonal bounty and paired with local beers or wines. Vegan, vegetarian and omnivore options will be available and the dinners are on the early side so you won't miss a minute of the shows. To view menus and for more information about the team in the kitchen and to buy advance tickets for these dinners visit http://j.mp/festate. Seating for Festival Ate dinners is very limited. We strongly suggest buying tickets in advance to ensure your seat for these very special experiences.
In addition to the prix fixe dinners, Festival Ate will also open from 10AM to 1AM each day, with an attached bar and and courtyard where you can grab a light bite or drink or a coffee.

QuoteMore Updates from the Field! On site Post Office for shipping your goods, The Ball Street Journal, WaterWheel Pollock and more: http://phish.com/magnaball/
POST OFFICE
We'll have an official USPS Post Office station on site at Magnaball on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (11AM-6PM). Pack up your posters, merch, vinyl (please bring your own packaging materials) and don't worry about them for the rest of the weekend.
THE BALL STREET JOURNAL
Following in the tradition of All About It, The Coventry Courier, The Festival 8 Express and Ball Things Reconsidered, our friends at Relix Magazine will once again distribute a daily newspaper on site at Magnaball. The Ball Street Journal will feature news, reviews, activities schedules and other pertinent festival info. It will also feature in-depth essays, fun games and interviews with members of the Phish community. You can pick up The Ball Street Journal at the Relix booth and throughout the Magnaball site.
THE WATERWHEEL FOUNDATION
Stop by the WaterWheel Foundation tent in the venue to check out their collection of autographed, limited edition show posters from the past and current tours. Posters and other Phish memorabilia will be available for premiums in exchange for donation. Jim Pollock will be creating a themed die-cut set for WaterWheel at Magnaball. These exclusive Pollock-designed sets always sell out quickly so get yours while they last.
WaterWheel has also teamed up with Ben & Jerry's to create a Limited Edition commemorative Phish Food T-shirt. We'll have a limited quantity to sell each day. Get 'em while you can! Available only from the WaterWheel Tent.

susep

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on August 12, 2015, 01:41:50 PM
these magnaball updates are heartbreaking
keeps getting better n better

Quotemidst the panoply of food offerings at Magnaball is Festival Ate, a full-service restaurant (china! glass! linens!) serving breakfast, lunch and each night of the festival (including Thursday), a unique Phish lyrics-inspired farm-to-table dinner. Tickets are available at http://j.mp/festate
These dinners will be 5-course prix-fixe culinary journeys, with different menus each night, reflective of the Finger Lakes seasonal bounty and paired with local beers or wines. Vegan, vegetarian and omnivore options will be available and the dinners are on the early side so you won't miss a minute of the shows. To view menus and for more information about the team in the kitchen and to buy advance tickets for these dinners visit http://j.mp/festate. Seating for Festival Ate dinners is very limited. We strongly suggest buying tickets in advance to ensure your seat for these very special experiences.
In addition to the prix fixe dinners, Festival Ate will also open from 10AM to 1AM each day, with an attached bar and and courtyard where you can grab a light bite or drink or a coffee.

QuoteMore Updates from the Field! On site Post Office for shipping your goods, The Ball Street Journal, WaterWheel Pollock and more: http://phish.com/magnaball/
THE BALL STREET JOURNAL
Following in the tradition of All About It, The Coventry Courier, The Festival 8 Express and Ball Things Reconsidered, our friends at Relix Magazine will once again distribute a daily newspaper on site at Magnaball. The Ball Street Journal will feature news, reviews, activities schedules and other pertinent festival info. It will also feature in-depth essays, fun games and interviews with POST OFFICE
We'll have an official USPS Post Office station on site at Magnaball on Friday, Saturday & Sunday (11AM-6PM). Pack up your posters, merch, vinyl (please bring your own packaging materials) and don't worry about them for the rest of the weekend.
members of the Phish community. You can pick up The Ball Street Journal at the Relix booth and throughout the Magnaball site.
THE WATERWHEEL FOUNDATION
Stop by the WaterWheel Foundation tent in the venue to check out their collection of autographed, limited edition show posters from the past and current tours. Posters and other Phish memorabilia will be available for premiums in exchange for donation. Jim Pollock will be creating a themed die-cut set for WaterWheel at Magnaball. These exclusive Pollock-designed sets always sell out quickly so get yours while they last.
WaterWheel has also teamed up with Ben & Jerry's to create a Limited Edition commemorative Phish Food T-shirt. We'll have a limited quantity to sell each day. Get 'em while you can! Available only from the WaterWheel Tent.

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 31, 2015, 07:45:06 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on July 20, 2015, 12:11:37 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on July 20, 2015, 11:58:19 AM
I will paypal money to whomever will pick up a copy of Rift for me at Magnaball if they are confident that they will not Neely the record.

PIE-GUY

Phish just issued a low-ticket alert. Looks like Magna may sell out.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

anthrax

Quote from: PGLHAH on August 14, 2015, 05:14:43 PM
Phish just issued a low-ticket alert. Looks like Magna may sell out.

phish said it will def sell out in the next few days...crazy!  what is capacity?  gonna be a much different experience than superball.  and sold out means couch tour all weekend, right?