News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/13 - Hersheypark Stadium - Hershey, PA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Max Power, June 13, 2010, 11:04:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did Phish melt chocolate faces?

Yes
8 (25.8%)
no
7 (22.6%)
I couldn't tell you, my face melted off during the show
6 (19.4%)
Tromboner
10 (32.3%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Max Power

Sunday, 06/13/2010 - Hersheypark Stadium - Hershey, PA

Soundcheck:  Sugar Shack, Burn That Bridge

Set I: Gotta Jibboo, Chalk Dust Torture, Fluffhead, Funky Bitch, Runaway Jim, NICU, Horn, It's Ice, Bouncing Around the Room, Sparkle, Split Open and Melt

Set II: Drowned > Tweezer > Twist > Piper > Free, Wading In The Velvet Sea, You Enjoy Myself

E: Bold As Love
Nobody snuggles with Max Power! You strap yourself in and feel the G's.

rowjimmy

kellerb

lack of tweeprise might be curfew-related I suppose.  More likely that they're saving it for you

postjack

set 2 looks very promising. looking forward to some paugers-on-the-scene impressions.

and for the record I love velvet sea. Coventry seared it into my troubled heart, for better or worse.
Quote from: phil on July 06, 2011, 07:09:31 PMI hate every band except phish.
Quote from: sophist on April 29, 2011, 04:31:54 PM::cancels summer Phish show plans to achieve psychedelic warrior status::

McGrupp

Tweezer, YEM, Drowned and Fluff were all tunes I was hoping to hear at portsmouth

Looks like Bathtub Gin on tues...

Sweet looking Set II tonight btw. Can't wait to hear it and rock it on my way down to norfolk tomorrow.

:beerbang:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

messengerbird

Central part of town, I'm going down

Quote from: Phishy69 on January 05, 2010, 11:12:04 PM
A match made in Gamehenge  :-D

DI

willsteele

I like no Tweeprise.  er..  I like Tweeprise but I also like when it is not played every show with a Tweezer.  Then all of a sudden..  whoa wait.. whats this?  Tweeprise?  fuck yeah.
I'm the one who's gonna have to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

Superfreakie

I'm going to go ahead and guess that might have been one of the stronger 2nd sets in the 3.0 era. That is also factoring in time elapsed equating to better practiced Phish.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

messengerbird

Quote from: kellerb on June 13, 2010, 11:12:11 PM
lack of tweeprise might be curfew-related I suppose.  More likely that they're saving it for you

maybe they will skip it tuesday and play in thursday for me.  :-)
I am sure that is Trey's plan since i had to endure the entire weekend without them.

Superfreakie

that's the most probable scenario.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

blatboom

rowjimmy

Quote from: Superfreakie on June 13, 2010, 11:15:54 PM

This is all just a symptom of my growing internet-fame.

Hicks

Quote from: rowjimmy on June 13, 2010, 11:19:04 PM

RJ for prez in 2012!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

messengerbird

Quote from: Hicks on June 13, 2010, 11:19:47 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on June 13, 2010, 11:19:04 PM

RJ for prez in 2012!

thought he became prez when he hit 30,000