News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/20 - SPAC - Saratoga, NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by blatboom, June 20, 2010, 11:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 28, 2010, 02:41:10 PM
If you're getting DeadPhish this summer it will be at the Mecca.....the Greek.

I don't know if that's necessarily true... I think if the they were playing at The Greek on the 9th of Aug. you would definitely get some dead... But now it's a toss up... but I still think if the do decide to throw down a Dead tune or two, it will be on the 15 anniversary of Jerry's death, not at The Greeks... 
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

Superfreakie

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on July 28, 2010, 03:16:44 PM

I don't know if that's necessarily true... I think if the they were playing at The Greek on the 9th of Aug. you would definitely get some dead... But now it's a toss up... but I still think if the do decide to throw down a Dead tune or two, it will be on the 15 anniversary of Jerry's death, not at The Greeks...

want to put some money on that. Phil's coming out at the Greek.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

mattstick

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 28, 2010, 03:22:27 PM

Yeah so... Billy came out last year at Red Rocks...           and no Dead...

It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

Superfreakie

Quote from: Poster Nutbag on July 28, 2010, 06:51:39 PM

it's the Greek....not Red Rocks. This is a little different. Again, let's put money on it if you feel that strongly  :wink:
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

Poster Nutbag

Quote from: Superfreakie on July 28, 2010, 06:59:24 PM
Quote from: Poster Nutbag on July 28, 2010, 06:51:39 PM

it's the Greek....not Red Rocks. This is a little different. Again, let's put money on it if you feel that strongly  :wink:

No... Really I'm only kidding around... I'm going to all three nights of The Greeks... So bring out the Dead, if they're gonna do it...

Please play a good ole` Viola Lee Blues... not Scarlet > Fire or Terrapin