News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2nd gen iPhone ooOOOoooohhhh

Started by mattstick, April 25, 2008, 07:41:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

jephrey

That photo has been flying around for a small bit.  Looks cool.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jedifunk

who gives a fuck... i've already got an iphone...

(please excuse i'm drizzunk)
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

mattstick

Your iPhone is old news brah, time to go 2.0.

jedifunk

i'm ready... i'll be kickin the orig to the wife ;)
Much Respect
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

Caravan2001

new one, old one....they all rule....it's so good.  Wish I didn't have to have the stupid ass Blackberry Curve for work...it's a good phone, but can't touch the iphone.  At least my wife has an iphone, I can use her's....besides the fact that I bought it and pay for her bill....

tet

it's getting Exchange support in June, ask your boss to let you upgrade :)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

Guyute

We have already received approval to test and see if we can lock it down to meet our security needs when it comes out.  Need to make it so you can't transfer files from the work computer, only from your home to the iPod.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

jedifunk

Quote from: jedifunk on April 26, 2008, 01:56:16 AM
who gives a fuck... i've already got an iphone...

(please excuse i'm drizzunk)
if you haven't read any other threads tonight... i'm just stating that i'm drizzunk
Much Respect
- Trey Anastasio