News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

today i hate pharmacies

Started by sneakinsally, June 29, 2010, 04:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 29, 2010, 05:31:19 PM
Quote from: Hicks on June 29, 2010, 05:21:49 PM

people were trying to discuss their dislike, hate even, of pharmacies.
that is until goodaboutbigmouth got involved.

Wait, what?

I was all just confused on how some could be hating so hard on "pharmies" to start a thread about it! Little did I know I misread this and now understand she was hating on "pharmacies"! Carry on with your hatred.

My apologies to mbw, you and I will  :samurai: another day

Quote from: antelope19 on June 29, 2010, 05:08:01 PM

Wait, I thought it was Husky Pants?

This tho was uncalled for!!!!! I told you to stay out of this didn't I, DIDN'T I?!?! DIDN'T I!?!?!

You're dead to me. You hear me!?!?! DEAD TO ME!!!!!!!

Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mbw

look man, all i was trying to say before was that miles davis is better than jerry garcia, cause that makes sense.  i dont even like music really.

i hate you all, but lets meet up this summer.

im outta here!!!!!!

gah

You're all crazy. I'm out of here!!!!!!!!!!

(for the day....actually, only until later, for the lst)

Hicks

With so much drama on the paug today it's kinda hard bein' g double o d to the h double o d.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Hicks on June 29, 2010, 05:46:08 PM
With so much drama on the paug today it's kinda hard bein' g double o d to the h double o d.

og GAH :mrgreen:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Quote from: Hicks on June 29, 2010, 05:46:08 PM

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Great reference!!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sneakinsally

whoooa horsey! i am new to the paug, and typed my hate on its own thread by mistake instead of on the hate thread, wheeewww! i am trying to to learn where everything goes, but it is difficult, thank you for the backup, guys.... whoops! I will have Redrum or another show me how to use it. I may be new to the Paug, but not new to the scene.. ;)
I love swedish fish, but don't like black licorice

mbw

we're just playin around.
why, me and GAH are regular pals!

redrum

Quote from: sneakinsally on June 29, 2010, 06:11:29 PM
whoooa horsey! i am new to the paug, and typed my hate on its own thread by mistake instead of on the hate thread, wheeewww! i am trying to to learn where everything goes, but it is difficult, thank you for the backup, guys.... whoops! I will have Redrum or another show me how to use it. I may be new to the Paug, but not new to the scene.. ;)

it's all good, sally.
you could start a thread about whales and unicorns twice a day and these slobs would still be drooling all over and posting in it.

SCRAM scuz buckets, she's taken!!  :police:

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

mistercharlie

Quote from: redrum on June 29, 2010, 06:26:05 PM
Quote from: sneakinsally on June 29, 2010, 06:11:29 PM

it's all good, sally.
you could start a thread about whales and unicorns twice a day and these slobs would still be drooling all over and posting in it.

SCRAM scuz buckets, she's taken!!  :police:

[smg id=528]

Whalez and Unicornz!!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

sneakinsally

mr charlie, that was freaking hysterical. thanks for backing me up guys! i will figure it out soon enough...
I love swedish fish, but don't like black licorice

redrum

Quote from: sneakinsally on June 29, 2010, 06:30:43 PM
mr charlie, that was freaking hysterical.

indeed it was.
well played Mr. C    :clap: :clap:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

whyweigh5.0

My pharmacy is awesome.  One of the perks of living in a tiny ass town
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

mistercharlie

Quote from: whyweigh4.5 on June 29, 2010, 07:06:54 PM
My pharmacy is awesome.  One of the perks of living in a tiny ass town

A 'hate' thread that you'll never see Shawn making use of!!  :beers: :beers:

I like that!!

gah

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on June 29, 2010, 06:24:27 PM
we're just playin around.
why, me and GAH are regular pals!

oh yeah, totally. good friends. totally.  :-D

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard