News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Tiger Woods in serious car accident near his home

Started by mattstick, November 27, 2009, 03:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kellerb

There's an old home-remedy for this.

It's called masturbation

sophist

Quote"I am the new generation of masturbator. I've seen it all. Before I make coffee, I've seen more butt holes than a proctologist does in a week... I have masturbated myself out of serious problems in my life. The phone doesn't pick up because I'm masturbating. And I have excused myself at the oddest times so as to not make mistakes. If Tiger Woods only knew when to jerk off. It has a true market value, like gold bullion. [The reason is] because I want to take a brain bath. It's like a hot whirlpool for my brain, in a brain space that is 100 percent agreeable with itself."
-John Mayer
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gah

Quote from: sophist on January 21, 2010, 02:27:39 PM
Quote"I am the new generation of masturbator. I've seen it all. Before I make coffee, I've seen more butt holes than a proctologist does in a week... I have masturbated myself out of serious problems in my life. The phone doesn't pick up because I'm masturbating. And I have excused myself at the oddest times so as to not make mistakes. If Tiger Woods only knew when to jerk off. It has a true market value, like gold bullion. [The reason is] because I want to take a brain bath. It's like a hot whirlpool for my brain, in a brain space that is 100 percent agreeable with itself."
-John Mayer

Wow. I don't know what to make of that. I'm somewhat disturbed, but also want to give him a high five cause it's hilarious!  :lol:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

sophist

Quote from: goodabouthood on January 21, 2010, 02:40:15 PM
-John Mayer

Wow. I don't know what to make of that. I'm somewhat disturbed, but also want to give him a high five cause it's hilarious!  :lol:
just make sure it's a left handed high five...
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gah

Quote from: sophist on January 21, 2010, 02:40:57 PM
-John Mayer

I was going to edit, well, maybe not a high five, maybe a fist bump... :lol:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: sophist on January 21, 2010, 02:40:57 PM
-John Mayer

He might just be a switch hitter.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D