News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/01 - PNC Bank Arts Center - Holmdel, NJ - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mistercharlie, June 01, 2011, 10:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

06/01/2011
PNC Bank Arts Center
Holmdel, NJ

Soundcheck:
No Quarter

Set I:
First Tube, Stealing Time From The Faulty Plan, Camel Walk, Heavy Things, Gotta Jibboo, Wilson > Seven Below, Kill Devil Falls, Axilla I > Split Open And Melt, Suzy Greenberg

Set II:
Tweezer -> No Quarter#, Carini ~> Piper ~> Twist -> Ghost ~> Backwards Down The Numberline

Encore:
Show of Life > Tweezer Reprise

# = First Time Played (Led Zeppelin cover (ya damned dirty n00b))
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

G. Augusto

mistercharlie

Will be listening to No Quarter as soon as I wake up in the morning.  :beers: :beers:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

runawayjimbo

I missed most of the 2nd set but I am staying up to grab this one. Piper -> Twist was def smoother than ~>
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

mistercharlie

Quote from: runawayjimbo on June 01, 2011, 11:07:00 PM
I missed most of the 2nd set but I am staying up to grab this one. Piper -> Twist was def smoother than ~>

Upon less drunken listening it may be amended.

fauxpaxfauxreal

mistercharlie

fauxpaxfauxreal

I wonder how much tonights curfew weighed on Trey's mind?  With all those empty seats there is a lot less of an incentive to pay the union fines for breaking curfew.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: fauxpaxfauxreal on June 01, 2011, 11:09:10 PM
Best show this summer so far.  I can't wait to listen.

Your lack of patience makes me think you're serious, but then I remember Kajagoogoo

cactusfan

i suppose all those seeming jams could be horribly aborted, and all the segues forced... but DAMN, that looks like one killer set. can't wait to check it out.

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

fauxpaxfauxreal

Quote from: cactusfan on June 01, 2011, 11:31:06 PM
i suppose all those seeming jams could be horribly aborted, and all the segues forced... but DAMN, that looks like one killer set. can't wait to check it out.

I think Phish is definitely going in a new direction.  I for one love it!  Can't wait to hear your thoughts!   :beers:

WhatstheUse?

Tonight was a ton of fun!  First Tube opener was a great surprise!. No quarter was sick as well and got a huge reaction!

Although i thought the sound sucked at PNC (Trey was so loud and SO harsh) i liked the vibe there, lots of energy.

No where near.as.good as Bethel 2 though ....
Bring in the dude!

runawayjimbo