News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

VIDA BLUE Back in the Studio!!

Started by PIE-GUY, February 01, 2018, 10:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

mistercharlie

Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 29, 2018, 03:29:32 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on June 29, 2018, 02:37:19 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on June 27, 2018, 01:03:49 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on February 01, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
Fall Tour, I'm betting.
Because Phish doesn't do those anymore.

Oh rly?  :laugh:

Reverse psychology, bruh.

Nice work!

Well then... I can't wait to see Vida at Deer Creek, since Phish doesn't play there anymore.  :wtu:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

So, my Vida Blue package came from Dry Goods - the corner was bent, of course.

Anyway, it came with 11 of the freebie photo of the band in the studio. I thought that was weird because it was free and it I assumed that meant one of them. I looked back at the order and, sure enough, it lists quantity 11 of them - all with $0.00 cost.

Anyone else have this happen?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Quote from: PIE-GUY on October 09, 2019, 08:58:00 PM
So, my Vida Blue package came from Dry Goods - the corner was bent, of course.

Anyway, it came with 11 of the freebie photo of the band in the studio. I thought that was weird because it was free and it I assumed that meant one of them. I looked back at the order and, sure enough, it lists quantity 11 of them - all with $0.00 cost.

Anyone else have this happen?
I opted to order from Amazon. Quicker, free, shipping, and no bent corner, but it didn't come with the photo, so if you feel like kicking one down... :mrgreen:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Caravan2001

I don't understand how they DG consistently delivers damaged records.  It's a known problem,  why would they not address it?  It's not rocket science.  I would guess between eBay/discogs/amazon/other labels I probably get 35 records a year in the mail. I can't remember the last time one was ever damaged yet EVERY record I have ever recived from DG has had bent corners, split seams or both.  I'll never buy one from them again, I think I quote after Fuego.

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: Caravan2001 on October 10, 2019, 03:30:15 PM
I don't understand how they DG consistently delivers damaged records.  It's a known problem,  why would they not address it?  It's not rocket science.  I would guess between eBay/discogs/amazon/other labels I probably get 35 records a year in the mail. I can't remember the last time one was ever damaged yet EVERY record I have ever recived from DG has had bent corners, split seams or both.  I'll never buy one from them again, I think I quote after Fuego.

I've said the same thing numerous times.
Only distributor that consistently gives me a sub par product.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Two new Vida Blue dates announced - one in NOLA during Jazzfest - same night as JRAD that I already have a ticket for. Crap!

ETA:  https://vidablue.shop.ticketstoday.com/
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mehead

4/30 at the Tab!  Woo hoo!!!

:rockout:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged