News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Happy number 26, WhyWeigh3.5!!!!

Started by alcoholandcoffeebeans, February 04, 2009, 01:27:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Play_It_Leo

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

Caravan2001

Ri©h

redrum

edit: i was gonna get you the clifford ball dvd for a present but it sounded like all that plugging to your friends already took care of that.  :wink:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

whyweigh5.0

I think I should have slept in a little longer.   But the good thing is that I still can.  later snuckas
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

thechad

It's your birthday, you shouldn't be up until it's time to consume mass quantities.  Happy Birthday man.  :beers: :banana: :beers: :banana: :beers:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

hoodie22

Happy birthday Weigh! Have a good one  :beers:

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

ytowndan

Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!