News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

06/10 - Susquehanna Bank Center - Camden, NJ - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Hicks, June 10, 2011, 11:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

I need to listen again, but the stream was awesome, and I heard it pretty well. I must have been listening to another show, because I've definitely heard much worse playing than I did last night on this tour.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mattstick

Quote from: McGrupp on June 11, 2011, 10:45:44 AM
Quote from: mattstick on June 11, 2011, 09:16:15 AM
If Mr.Minor didn't like it, what hope do I have?

Just stick to the shows you choose to go to, because any show that mattstick is at is awesome.

Is it true that your shit doesn't stink either?  :wink:

Not sure why you're saying this, I was critical of AC, Bethel I and III, and that's just recently. But people judging me without any actual first hand knowledge is par for the course around here.

Dyke van Dick

A few delicious fresh pieces of meat on stail bread was last night.

WhatstheUse?

BBFCFM was entertaining as hell! Complete with Trey and Mike antics.

Was probably my least favorite Camden show I've seen but still one of the most fun nights I've had in awhile
Bring in the dude!

whyweigh5.0

looks like a good show.  Gonna give it a listen later tonight.  I am liking most of what is going on right now.  The short songs don't bother me at all.  Don't get me wrong, I like a nice 15-20 reba or Jim but not all the time.  I don't need to listen to a jam for 10 minutes to have a good time.  Play a song a move along to something new.  Does anyone remember the early 90s shows where the long songs usually only clocked in at maybe 10 minutes... but usually around 6 or 7
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

lizard_lady

Finally got to meet some pauggers last night and had a wonderful time with you all! That curtain...
The moment ends though I feel winds

sprobeck

fresh back from the mental institution and FEELING FINE!!!!!!!!

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

McGrupp

Quote from: mattstick on June 11, 2011, 11:40:14 AM
Quote from: McGrupp on June 11, 2011, 10:45:44 AM
Quote from: mattstick on June 11, 2011, 09:16:15 AM
If Mr.Minor didn't like it, what hope do I have?

Just stick to the shows you choose to go to, because any show that mattstick is at is awesome.

Is it true that your shit doesn't stink either?  :wink:

Not sure why you're saying this, I was critical of AC, Bethel I and III, and that's just recently. But people judging me without any actual first hand knowledge is par for the course around here.

But Darien was fantastic right? They must have known mattstick was in town. They did tease happy birthday just for you, after all.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

mattstick

The show must have been pretty boring if all you can talk about is me...

danje

There were a few really nice highlights. Possum through BBFCFM was really great. Overall though one of the weaker shows I've seen.

danje

McGrupp

Quote from: mattstick on June 11, 2011, 12:57:44 PM
The show must have been pretty boring if all you can talk about is me...

Mattstick is all I talk about! You shoulda heard me during the Curtain With last night! I was chattin up a storm about Phish's favorite pauger!

I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

McGrupp

Quote from: danje on June 11, 2011, 01:09:55 PM
There were a few really nice highlights. Possum through BBFCFM was really great. Overall though one of the weaker shows I've seen.

I agree with this. I thought the second set was pretty weak. Especially Bowie. First set was a lot of fun though. Phish seems to have problems keeping the momentum from the 1st set going into the 2nd...

Possum or Curtain were def the highlights for me. Fluffhead was a treat, but by the time they went into Joy I was ready to head back to the lot. Always nice to hear Axis though.

Also, out of the three Camden shows I've seen, this one def had the tamest crowd.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: McGrupp on June 11, 2011, 01:25:22 PM
Also, out of the three Camden shows I've seen, this one def had the tamest crowd.

agreed.  Still had that "Camden buzz" but seemed a little tamer than usual. 

I loved that Rocky Top opener. Also, I'm so psyched that they are finally trying to do something more interesting with Possum. 

McGrupp, Lizard_Lady and I were getting down!  :banana:
Bring in the dude!