News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

THE week4paug.net Phish Tribute Album vol. 1 is released.

Started by jephrey, April 07, 2007, 12:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

ytowndan

Amazing!  Can't wait to hear the finished product! 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

bradphan

Old soul but new to week4paug.  Anyone wanna re-seed the vol. 1 for me???

mopper_smurf

Quote from: bradphan on July 06, 2011, 05:41:18 PM
Old soul but new to week4paug.  Anyone wanna re-seed the vol. 1 for me???

No prob. Seeding it as of ... now.
My upload speed will increase within an hour or two.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Itsnotanexperience

anybody interested in getting the follow up album up and running?    we've been talking about it for a couple years now and we've had some new tracks come around...........yet here we sit with no new album.

mistercharlie

I'm waiting on Tomapella to put out an album of 8-bit phish songs!  :mrgreen:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

BUMP

Anyone got a copy of this close to hand?
I'm sure it's on one of these drives but haven't been able to put my hands on it.

Buffalo Budd

I'd like to check this out as well.
Maybe we can add some new ones when people have time.
I may try to pull something together tonight.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 19, 2020, 10:31:12 AM
BUMP

Anyone got a copy of this close to hand?
I'm sure it's on one of these drives but haven't been able to put my hands on it.

I'll check when I get home tonight. I think I know which drive I have it on.

kellerb

mistercharlie

Yup, my flac files are right where I thought they would be.