News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-11-01 - MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV - Post Show Discussion

Started by shoreline99, November 02, 2018, 07:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 02, 2018, 07:23:02 PM
Quote from: mbw on November 02, 2018, 04:11:59 PM
Quote from: gah on November 02, 2018, 12:38:18 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on November 02, 2018, 12:26:09 PM
easily one of the best shows I have ever seen. So good. Can't wait to Relisten. Might try and sleep first. I loved Halloween but this night was beyond. I never go all the way up front but spent the whole show there. Shit was cray. Best Bouncing ever. By a mile.

bruh! the show ended 12 hours ago. what have YOU been up to?  :evil:  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

He just called this the best show he's ever been to so God only knows.

Well I was peaking out on acid the whole time 15' from the stage so I may need to re-evaluate that statement after I have a re-listen.  Going to not listen to anything from the run until after I see tonight's show. Then home for couch tour.

24 hour rule dude. 

But hey I haven't heard this show, maybe it was the best Bouncin ever?   :laugh:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Quote from: Hicks on November 02, 2018, 07:55:39 PM
easily one of the best shows I have ever seen. So good. Can't wait to Relisten. Might try and sleep first. I loved Halloween but this night was beyond. I never go all the way up front but spent the whole show there. Shit was cray. Best Bouncing ever. By a mile.

bruh! the show ended 12 hours ago. what have YOU been up to?  :evil:  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Well I was peaking out on acid the whole time 15' from the stage so I may need to re-evaluate that statement after I have a re-listen.  Going to not listen to anything from the run until after I see tonight's show. Then home for couch tour.

24 hour rule dude. 

But hey I haven't heard this show, maybe it was the best Bouncin ever?   :laugh:

I just listened to it and I am blown away.....

by how high Todd must have been.

VA $l!m

YOu got this man. one more to go!
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

mistercharlie

Quote from: mbw on November 02, 2018, 08:19:43 PM
Quote from: Hicks on November 02, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

24 hour rule dude. 

I just listened to it and I am blown away.....

by how high Todd must have been.
:hereitisyousentimentalbastard :wtu:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

rowjimmy

ytowndan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 03, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
I still think it was a terrific show.

Definitely a great show!

Staying up until 4am on Halloween kicked my ass, so I decided to do the rest of the run on delay, no spoiler style. I just got around to this one now, and I loved it pretty much from start to finish.  They type two'd the shit out of that first set!  And the second set was excellent, I loved the theme they developed toward the end of Fuego, and the Twist and Hood were on point.  Contact, too, is always a treat. 

On to 11/2!
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: ytowndan on November 03, 2018, 05:07:05 PM
Quote from: rowjimmy on November 03, 2018, 10:03:51 AM
I still think it was a terrific show.

Definitely a great show!

Staying up until 4am on Halloween kicked my ass, so I decided to do the rest of the run on delay, no spoiler style. I just got around to this one now, and I loved it pretty much from start to finish.  They type two'd the shit out of that first set!  And the second set was excellent, I loved the theme they developed toward the end of Fuego, and the Twist and Hood were on point.  Contact, too, is always a treat. 

On to 11/2!

For sure, and I loved how Trey was teasing that theme at the start of Twist too.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

sls.stormyrider

Really is a great show

And I have to agree. Best Bouncin ever
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

emay

I was raving about this CDT at setbreak and after the show. Listened to it about 5 times so far since I have been back and still love it.

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens.