News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

so since Absolver is the free ps plus game this month i decided to get back on and abuse some noobs this week. havin alot of fun and finally ran into a super high rank dude for a challenge.
ended up taking him out, pretty sweet fight, check it out:
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

emay

PS Store sale going on now
just got witcher 3 finally last night for 20 bucks
Horizon Frozen Winds expansion went down to 10 so grabbed that too
Going to be a fun summer!

Bobafett

So I just got No Mans Sky. 

I was hyped for it originally, then it got horrible reviews, thus I forgot about it.   
I just finished re-readin Asimov's Foundation series and wanted something spacey to play.   Low and behold it has been retooled and added to Xbox.  Only spent 1 hour so far but I'm hoping to fall in love with it.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

tet

Quote from: Bobafett on July 28, 2018, 08:13:52 PM
So I just got No Mans Sky. 

I was hyped for it originally, then it got horrible reviews, thus I forgot about it.   
I just finished re-readin Asimov's Foundation series and wanted something spacey to play.   Low and behold it has been retooled and added to Xbox.  Only spent 1 hour so far but I'm hoping to fall in love with it.

apparently they've made some pretty important changes to it, and people are saying that it's pretty legit right now.  I don't think I need to spend $50 on it on Xbox, but once that price drops, might check it out... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Didn't know the retooled NMS was on XBox already...
Gonna have to look into that.

Bobafett

It's kinda great so far.  I have no clue what I'm doing and only have 3.5 hours in it.   The soundtrack is very Pink Floyd ish and the graphics are pretty good.  Just a fun open world with no real directions except survive and thrive.  I'm going to be a researcher and scavenger I think.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

been playing non stop Absolver. I need to edit some video...

Mostly biding my time waiting for BF5 beta in Sept. and Absolver expansion.
Once ive tried BF5 im going to have to decide how bad i need it this year since Fallout release is soon after and im on a ser. game budget now.

Spiderman previews are out now as well. looks pretty nice, but ill wait.

tet

RDR2 gameplay trailer dropping tomorrow...   :crazy:
-Phish

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on August 08, 2018, 08:15:30 PM
RDR2 gameplay trailer dropping tomorrow...   :crazy:
yeah saw that. should be interesting. Rockstar knows how to release these days- hold off as long as possible to keep the internet from obsessing every detail pre launch.
...really wish i was getting th egame, but honestly im looking at porb 1 game in my budget til chrsitmas, lol.
thats why im sort ainterested thouhg for tomorrow. maybe theyll change my mind...

tet

R* release hype may only be matched by Bethesda...  in terms of slow trickle of info, still, teasers, then only proper gameplay once we're like 2 months from launch, and even then, well obscured and full of motherfucking hype. 

my body is ready.
-Phish

VA $l!m

Bobafett

Yeah I'll be getting that!

rowjimmy

Sooooo. I didn't play the previous one but heard good things. I should probably be looking to rock this huh?
Looks rad.

tet

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 10, 2018, 08:33:27 AM
Sooooo. I didn't play the previous one but heard good things. I should probably be looking to rock this huh?
Looks rad.

1st one is in my top 5 games.  probably top 3 games...  so, yeah.  I'm getting this. 
-Phish

Bobafett

I was never a gta guy, but the first one was right up my alley.  these graphics look great.