News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Funny Star Wars Shit

Started by phil, November 10, 2010, 11:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

:crazy:
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Thread title says "Funny Star Wars Shit." This is not that.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 03, 2019, 05:55:07 PM

I thought it was Star Wars puns.
My bad.

I bet you can't guess Chewbacca's favourite granola bar.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on January 03, 2019, 08:35:47 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 03, 2019, 05:55:07 PM

I thought it was Star Wars puns.
My bad.

I bet you can't guess Chewbacca's favourite granola bar.

Nature Valley...

Kind Bar...

Quaker Oats...  (but only if it's chewy)
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Buffalo Budd

mistercharlie

Funny, but those guys are pointing right at the pews. Stormtroopers can't aim at anything.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Buffalo Budd

Sorry if this has been posted before but it's RR's background on FB and is totally awesome.

Buffalo Budd

mistercharlie

If R2 is short for R2-D2, Chewy is short for Chewbacca, and Ani is short for Anakin... What is Luke short for?

A stormtrooper!

How does Leia let Han know she's in the mood for anal sex?

"Into the garbage chute, Flyboy!"

mistercharlie