News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Drunken Mix Offer!

Started by cactusfan, February 04, 2007, 01:42:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cactusfan

the thing is, it's saturday night and i'm drunk.
also, i like making mixes comprised of the extensive and often peculiar music i possess.
so.
what i'm suggesting is this.
PM me your snail address, and sometime in the not too distant future i will send you a mix and/or mixes of what i don't yet know, but something no doubt to enthrall/enrapture/ensorcell you.
if you want to let me know the type of music you generally get into (aside from phish, which seems like a safe bet), great.
or the type of music you hate.
or maybe just the sort of thing you'd love to have a mix of.
or maybe you'd like to tell me nothing at all.
the point is, i've got lots of music and i love to spread it around.
if you're the sort of someone who likes to receive random collections of new music (and i know that you are), now is the time!

with thanks to maker's mark,
-cactusfan

nab

pm sent.  Thanks for the offer. 

disco

I'll vouch for the mixes, good stuff,  :beers:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

gimmetela

rowjimmy

pm done gone.
and  :clap: taboot.

Thanks.

cactusfan

all right.
we've got 4 lucky takers so far.

it'll probably take me about a week or two.
just long enough for you to forget all about this and be happily surprised when music arrives...

:banana:

rowjimmy

Take your time. I likes surprises!

phil

is it too late to get in on this? i'm always down for expanding my horizons
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

cactusfan

thechad

Sweet, was at work on Saturday (see my today I hate.... post) and I get a call from my wife asking me who sean cactusfan was.  Realised that my drunken mix had arrived, just on the day I needed it, +k to you my good sir and as I get through them all I'm sure that there are many more were that came from, many thanks!! :beers: :clap: :banana:
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

nab

Just wanted to thank you again cactusfan.  I really dig the week4paug drunken mix tape and the torrid mule.

phil

i got mine yesterday and gave the drunken mix and part of there and back a listen. really solid, and totally refreshing to be listening to something entirely different than what i usually listen to. so thanks again, man.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

cactusfan

awesome. glad you're all digging the tunes. any and all comments welcome. it's aways cool to know which songs people especially get into.

the 'there and back' mix is pretty strange. it's supposed to be sort of a story in musical form. probably works best if you're really high, it's late at night, and you listen to the whole thing straight through. but that of course is asking rather a lot of anyone.

in any case, enjoy!

phil

Quote from: cactusfan on February 18, 2007, 07:23:49 PM
probably works best if you're really high, it's late at night, and you listen to the whole thing straight through. but that of course is asking rather a lot of anyone.

there's another way to listen to music?  :wink:

rowjimmy

awesome. glad you're all digging the tunes. any and all comments welcome. it's aways cool to know which songs people especially get into.

Yeah, some is def. not in my collection at all but I have dug all i've heard so far.

the 'there and back' mix is pretty strange. it's supposed to be sort of a story in musical form. probably works best if you're really high, it's late at night, and you listen to the whole thing straight through. but that of course is asking rather a lot of anyone.

in any case, enjoy!

I'll get right on that.