News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Stupid people piss me off

Started by Hokker, April 29, 2005, 05:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hokker

People who don't think about issues piss me off. Almost half this country voted against it's own best interest. Oh well only 3 more years and the war will get rid of some of the compitetion for jobs.
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

Hokker

of course being able to spell would be nice
"Without music, life would be a mistake."
― Friedrich Nietzsche

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible."
― Frank Zappa

bgbfflochp

Wow, that's funny, I could have sworn somebody crashed two planes into the trade towers, one into the pentagon, and luckily another went down before it killed even more innocent Americans...mothers, fathers, etc... etc...

But yeah, I guess we should have elected someone that likes to hide under the bed sheets at night and hope it all goes away.  Apparently you don't know anyone that was murdered by terrorists. 

petert686

another one of those people who thinks theres a link between 9/11 and the war in iraq. would u mind telling me what that link is.....

jonyem

The link is the first made for a convenient excuse for the latter.
The powers that be needed a second Pearl Harbor, and in fact were looking for it, so they could drum up support for just such a war. Well, it found them.

Don't get me wrong, Saddam was a bad guy and needed to go. I guess it's only fair that the very movement that put him in power in the first place should take him out. Should correct your own mistakes, but at what cost.

petert686

bgbfflochp

man, you people and your conspiracy theories, maybe you should just take up UFO sightings and aliens and whatnot.  So you honestly think that Iraq has/had no ties with terrorism?  That's what this war is against.  It's gotta start somewhere.  The people of Iraq now have a say in the way they get to live their lives.  They can create their own constitution and go from there.  It seems like someone else had to do that way back when, I believe it was us.  Giving Iraq a chance to live their lives the way the people want to live them is a huge step.  Now terrorists can't control countries with fear, we're giving them a chance to make their own decisions and stand up for them.  If everyone could actually have a say in the way they live their lives, they won't stand for people trying to control their lives with fear.  We are helping them add a balance.  The terrorist will have no where to hide.  It's a great start. 

Apparently there were more people than you that wanted a President that has the balls to stand up for this country, and not another pussy...like yourself...that thinks everybody should just hide and maybe it will all go away.  We were attacked, and we're making huge strides in trying to prevent it from happening more and more in the future.   The world is not this perfect ball of harmony.  There is a lot of hatred out there for other human beings.  They didn't attack our political leaders for their views and actions, or our army...they were cowards and attacked the innocent mothers, fathers, and children of our country.  I swear to god I wish people like you would move to another country, you're not Americans if you don't feel like we should stand up for everything we've done in the past to keep our freedom.  You are a slap to this country's face.  Move to Iraq, and see how bad it is...then maybe you can appreciate what we're doing over there.   

I'm just curious, what do you think we should have done?  You apparently know everything that went into the decision.  You know all of the intelligence we received, all the information our government has that the public doesn't know about.  What exactly should we have done...I would like to know?

jedifunk

^^^
you know its people like you with comments like that... that make the rest of the world hate the US and want to kill us.

the problem didnt start on 9/11, the problem started when the US government decided that it was in our countries best interests to tell the rest of the world what they can and can't do... who should be running their countries, and generally acting like we own the place.

the middle east hates us because we go to their countries and try to tell them what to do... i'll bet you'd be pissed if i came to your house and started bossing you around, eating your food, sleeping with your wife/girlfriend...
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

tet

i think george carlin put it best....

"just think of how dumb the average American is.  now picture this: half of them are dumber than that!"
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish