News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

well funk me retarded

Started by Gumbo72203, September 25, 2008, 10:22:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

PBS and M. 

You are WAY STUPID if you don't go see them.  WAY, WAYYYY STUPID.   :frustrated:

don't be way stupid. 

::mopping up melted face off Rev Hall floor::
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

sophist

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever [read]. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this [message board] is now dumber for having [read] it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
:-P  :wink:  :evil:

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

G. Augusto

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

Wolfmansbrother

Ri©h

rowjimmy

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Gumbo72203

.....and which then the funk jamming did good real well, played a lot funky jamming, very well, and with Richard Gere guitar guy the Vida Blue Page clavinet boogey things in the Heavy Rotation funking, which after the Us and Them into Any Colour You Like and went to jam-funking hose....

%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

rowjimmy

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 25, 2008, 02:39:46 PM
.....and which then the funk jamming did good real well, played a lot funky jamming, very well, and with Richard Gere guitar guy the Vida Blue Page clavinet boogey things in the Heavy Rotation funking, which after the Us and Them into Any Colour You Like and went to jam-funking hose....

You might want to get back on your meds, dude.

sophist

GBL

thanks for the new sig d00d..
If this is love, I'm never going home..

Gumbo72203

teehee...   haha.

No, seriously, that show was fucking out of this world.  Was not expecting to be like that.  I thought I'd get sick of what I thought was going to be just intrumental funk grooves, but those guys rocked ass straight up.  Fucking A.  I would have kicked myself silly had I not gone.

What was kinda gay, though, was that U-Melt started at like...  7:50.  VERY odd.  They played 45 minutes, and that was it.  Granted, PBS did play 2 fucking ripping sets.  Us and Them > Any Colour You Like > Jam was fucking DANK. 

I saw 4 sets of mics, but nothing was online as of earlier...  :|

rowjimmy

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 25, 2008, 08:19:01 PM
I saw 4 sets of mics, but nothing was online as of earlier...  :|

Kids these days... So spoiled.

Gumbo72203

still nothing...   i find it hard to believe that Rob Clarke wasn't there.  He's always great at getting the show up before I even get home.  Gah!