News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

NHL 2013

Started by khalpin, January 06, 2013, 11:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gah

Quote from: khalpin on January 11, 2013, 08:58:35 AM
http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=nhl&pollId=3445287

Somewhat of a tainted poll as it's on ESPN and they don't cover hockey.  At all really.

Yeah, maybe, but it also is almost 67K votes...pretty significant, so it could be a little skewed but still a large # of sports fans. I like how you can mouse over states and see specific results. Thanks for sharing.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

khalpin

One more day.  I'm jumping out of my skin here.  Free NHL Center Ice Preview starting tomorrow through January 31st.  On DirecTV at the very least and presumably other carriers, as well.

mattstick

Anyone want to take over a roster for a dynasty/keeper Yahoo league?

Thrillhouse

Opening night in St. Louis and the crowd is pretty pumped.

Midway through the first period and the boys in blue are killing it.

HOCKEY IS FUN!
Quote from: bvaz on February 14, 2012, 02:59:09 PM
I can only imagine how much I would hate people at an event like 'roo.

Pebbles and marbles, like things on my mind...

khalpin

Interesting stat....the Penguins play a team other than the Flyers tonight after nine games in a row.

khalpin

During intermission at last night's Ranger game:

Multibeast12

wow. Rangers add rick Nash and still blow dick. What the fuck these guys have looked terrible. Also Hank as great as a tender he is has not played well at all so far. This has been a rough few weeks but hopefully they can turn it around and get......consecutive wins. One can dream right

Lifeboy

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

mattstick

Leafs! 5-1 on the road, 1-4 at home.

It seems like all the Ontario boys in the NHL get geared up to play at ACC and have their best games, so at least this year the Leafs are road warriors.

Multibeast12

Crazy about Thomas. Gives the isles are really nice looking team next year. Finally they might get some goal tending

mattstick

He'll never play for the Isles.

antelope19

Got some free tickets through work for the Caps-hurricanes game tonight!   :beers:
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

anthrax

going to the hawks game this friday night!  in a skybox!  never ever been in a skybox!  :beers:

Multibeast12

Quote from: anthrax on February 26, 2013, 09:02:52 PM
going to the hawks game this friday night!  in a skybox!  never ever been in a skybox!  :beers:
so jealous!! Have a great time. Hawks are my second team. Love Sharp. And just wow the fucking blackhawks are playing perfect hockey.

Also Rangers fans we might have Nash back Thursday and boy will that be a relief. Also I'd like to ask have Richards and Gaborick just given up. They look terrible out there. But what a game by Callahan against the jets. That man plays with more then heart.  Only player we have out there trying to make an difference