News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The *Official* Week4paug.net II (B League) Fantasy Football 2010 Thread

Started by Undermind, August 16, 2010, 04:30:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phuzzyfish12

Quote from: Undermind on August 30, 2010, 07:00:25 AM
Quote from: guyforget on August 30, 2010, 01:35:50 AM
i dunno how i got on the list, but i dont play.
My bad.  I guess I misunderstood a pm or something.  I guess that means we are down to 8.  If we don't get any more paugers today to join, I will look for non paugers to join.  I have 1 definitely.

Sounds good to me.

If we can't get more then 8 teams for this year, I say we still keep the league and work on recruiting 2 more teams for next year.

If we only have 8 teams I vote to change the number of teams going to the play offs from 6 teams to 4 teams.

alcoholandcoffeebeans

if you go look in the  A-league thread... there might have been one or two people that missed out on joining...

maybe hit that up before you start outsourcing?
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Undermind

Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on August 30, 2010, 09:52:07 AM
Quote from: Undermind on August 30, 2010, 07:00:25 AM
Quote from: guyforget on August 30, 2010, 01:35:50 AM
i dunno how i got on the list, but i dont play.
My bad.  I guess I misunderstood a pm or something.  I guess that means we are down to 8.  If we don't get any more paugers today to join, I will look for non paugers to join.  I have 1 definitely.

Sounds good to me.

If we can't get more then 8 teams for this year, I say we still keep the league and work on recruiting 2 more teams for next year.

If we only have 8 teams I vote to change the number of teams going to the play offs from 6 teams to 4 teams.

sounds like a plan!
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

Undermind

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 30, 2010, 09:55:53 AM
if you go look in the  A-league thread... there might have been one or two people that missed out on joining...

maybe hit that up before you start outsourcing?

thanks for the idea!
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

phuzzyfish12

Have we found anyone else to join the league?

Maybe we should push the draft date back to Sept. 7th or 8th  to give us a chance to recruit more teams? I am not for this, but would be if it means we can get a larger league. 

Either way I am just ready to start some smack talking  :samurai:

Undermind

Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on August 31, 2010, 02:31:01 PM
Have we found anyone else to join the league?

Maybe we should push the draft date back to Sept. 7th or 8th  to give us a chance to recruit more teams? I am not for this, but would be if it means we can get a larger league. 

Either way I am just ready to start some smack talking  :samurai:

I think it's time to recruit a couple of non paugers to make 10 teams.  Please pm me your recruits email address so I can invite them.  1st come 1st serve.

Undermind

phuzzyfish12

tet

Quote from: phuzzyfish12 on August 31, 2010, 03:07:53 PM
Quote from: Undermind on August 31, 2010, 02:55:09 PM
JPhishman's Dad has joined.  We only need 1 more team!

My Dad's in for the last spot.

funny, "My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad" is my band's name...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

JPhishman

Haha, not only is my dad down for our fantasy league, but he loves the Phish!
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

aphineday

Quote from: JPhishman on August 31, 2010, 05:09:06 PM
Haha, not only is my dad down for our fantasy league, but he loves the Phish!
Lots of win right there. Ready to draft it up tomorrow night kids!
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

phuzzyfish12

Quote from: Phishy69 on September 02, 2010, 08:22:53 AM
Let's do this.

Hell Yeah  :beers:

Super excited my Dad is in the league. Its his first time playing Fantasy Football and I think he's super pumped to do it.

Undermind

Undermind