News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The Jauntee Fall Tour 2017

Started by WhatstheUse?, September 29, 2017, 07:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: mbw on November 29, 2017, 09:20:25 PM
Crushing it on facebook live right now.

Nice. Thanks for watching. How was the audio? Always a struggle to get the levels right w/o someone else running it while we play.

Also, does anyone still see this stream on our FB wall? Facebook has been just deleting streams lately, even after posting them after the fact. I can't quite figure it out...
Bring in the dude!

mbw

Sound was dialed in.  Video was a bit choppy but that could have been me.

I don't see it on yout page anymore.

shoreline99

Quote from: mbw on November 30, 2017, 12:24:47 PM
Sound was dialed in.  Video was a bit choppy but that could have been me.

I don't see it on yout page anymore.

Yeah, the sound was good. I wasn't watching the video so I can't really rate it.

Let me know when you post the Garcia's show!
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

WhatstheUse?

Thanks Jeff, it was good to see you as always. I really appreciate your continued support.

You might hold some sort of record for most times seeing a band w/ the least amount of people in attendance. You must be at 10+ shows now? With a grand total of maybe 100 people in the audience for all 10  :-P
Bring in the dude!

jmitchell

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 15, 2017, 12:24:14 PM
Thanks Jeff, it was good to see you as always. I really appreciate your continued support.

You might hold some sort of record for most times seeing a band w/ the least amount of people in attendance. You must be at 10+ shows now? With a grand total of maybe 100 people in the audience for all 10  :-P

It's the folks still in the dark that are missing out. I went a little farther than my"show bubble," but I missed the Smith's show, so I made up for it.  I think the recording from 12-13 turned out great, of course not having anyone in front of me may have had something to do with it.  I think the Smith's show was good because 6-8 of my friends were able to get out to see you.  I am looking forward to the next time ya'll go through this part of the country, I think I will be able to get some more folks out!
Phish Lossless Audio Sources
https://tinyurl.com/2snkn552

ph92

Quote from: jmitchell on December 15, 2017, 03:06:45 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 15, 2017, 12:24:14 PM

It's the folks still in the dark that are missing out. I went a little farther than my"show bubble," but I missed the Smith's show, so I made up for it.  I think the recording from 12-13 turned out great, of course not having anyone in front of me may have had something to do with it.  I think the Smith's show was good because 6-8 of my friends were able to get out to see you.  I am looking forward to the next time ya'll go through this part of the country, I think I will be able to get some more folks out!
I keep trying to tell my friends, but I hardly know any hippies down here.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

pcr3

My buddy Thad attended his first Jaunt tonight and loved it.  :clap:  :crazy:  :rockout:  :beers:
"I'm singlehandedly responsible for poisoning the entire local ecosystem with all my fluids spilling onto the ground." -birdman, while plowing

"Mushrooms were a good idea!" -wtu

http://phish.net/myshows/prizzi3

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: pcr3 on December 16, 2017, 02:38:54 AM
My buddy Thad attended his first Jaunt tonight and loved it.  :clap:  :crazy:  :rockout:  :beers:

I had a great time talking with him. Good dude.

Also, Dallas is cool as hell! Who knew?!
Bring in the dude!

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on December 16, 2017, 11:45:37 AM
Quote from: pcr3 on December 16, 2017, 02:38:54 AM

I had a great time talking with him. Good dude.

Also, Dallas is cool as hell! Who knew?!

wait'll you get a load of Austin!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

WhatstheUse?

Alright, I can confirm that Austin is indeed cool.

We unfortunately got stuck with a rainy night, so I didn't get to explore as much as I would've liked to... but, towns legit. Everywhere you look just seems like 'a cool place to hang'.

Had some sound issues, which hindered our performance, but overall it was a solid first show in a brand new town. Seemed like people were receptive and the venue wants us back.

Always good to see you Dave, and most importantly, I finally met natronzo!!! Thanks for coming out guys.
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Pumped to see you guys at Goodfoot!  My buddy Neil is the owner.  It's good spot.  Sure it will be packed for you!