News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

08/18 - Bill Graham Civic Center - San Francisco, CA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by blatboom, August 18, 2012, 11:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phil

Quote from: blatboom on August 19, 2012, 12:29:56 AM
lol I forgot these were being webcast.  I was about to compliment you guys on your drugs

Complement away. I've been tripping for 42 hours!

(but really just since 5)
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

McGrupp

Quote from: blatboom on August 19, 2012, 12:29:56 AM
lol I forgot these were being webcast.  I was about to compliment you guys on your drugs

I can like... totally seeeeeeee CK3 THROUGH the sharts man.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Hicks

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

phil

Quote from: antelope19 on August 19, 2012, 12:34:48 AM
Quote from: phil on August 19, 2012, 12:31:57 AM
Quote from: Hicks on August 19, 2012, 12:30:31 AM
Sugar Shack eh?

Is TTE the song number 209?

Don't jinx it, dude

If they're gonna play it, play it out west!

If I hear TTE while I'm tripping I'm gonna end up in a really dark place
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

antelope19

Am I the only one who plays the GCH parts in my head during cavern every time I hear it?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Hicks

Quote from: antelope19 on August 19, 2012, 12:40:24 AM
Am I the only one who plays the GCH parts in my head during cavern every time I hear it?

Maybe not every time, but sometimes. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Itsnotanexperience

it's 1am.   baked out of my mind.    ready for the 2nd set.

Bobafett

Quote from: Itsnotanexperience on August 19, 2012, 12:59:53 AM

yeah. just got home from work, hit the NL#5  from oregon, let the set begin!
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

Itsnotanexperience

Quote from: Bobafett on August 19, 2012, 01:01:38 AM
Quote from: Itsnotanexperience on August 19, 2012, 12:59:53 AM

yeah. just got home from work, hit the NL#5  from oregon, let the set begin!

gotta love the northern lights!

i'm on something my guy told me is called "the elder".......and all i can say is that it is impressive.    most impressive.

PIE-GUY

I just got back from seeing CSN - pretty damn good show, actually.

Here's the thing. It's fucking CSN. Tickets were $100 a piece. My 33 yr old wife is possibly the youngest person I saw all night. It was an old crowd...

So why was there a FIGHT?!?!

I'm talking a fucking hockey brawl... guy had the other guy's shirt pulled over his head and was just landing punches to his gut repeatedly before security finally separated them.

WTF? This is mellow show. Everyone is sitting down. And at the back of the room a fucking brawl worthy of a Napalm Death show breaks out?

I've never seen a fight this intense in my 15 years in Austin. Seriously. It's not a fighting town.

Anyway. How was set 1?
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Itsnotanexperience

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 19, 2012, 01:07:23 AM

Here's the thing. It's fucking CSN. Tickets were $100 a piece. My 33 yr old wife is possibly the youngest person I saw all night. It was an old crowd...

I'm talking a fucking hockey brawl... guy had the other guy's shirt pulled over his head and was just landing punches to his gut repeatedly before security finally separated them.

WTF? This is mellow show. Everyone is sitting down. And at the back of the room a fucking brawl worthy of a Napalm Death show breaks out?

I've never seen a fight this intense in my 15 years in Austin. Seriously. It's not a fighting town.

Anyway. How was set 1?

that's funny shit.

what i heard of the first set was pretty good.

what was the first/last song at CSN?

Bobafett

Quote from: Itsnotanexperience on August 19, 2012, 01:09:13 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 19, 2012, 01:07:23 AM

Anyway. How was set 1?

that's funny shit.

what i heard of the first set was pretty good.

what was the first/last song at CSN?

awesome!  fuck your feel good songs, i came here to kick some ass.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.